Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] FUZEX OFFICIAL - Cryptocurrency E-Card. - page 34. (Read 10182 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I have mistakenly submitted the entry form thrice for the signature campaign due to sudden issues with my internet services, request you to remove those duplicate entries.

you do not have to do extra work for it. the team is already rejecting multiple accounts. only one account is active.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I have mistakenly submitted the entry form thrice for the signature campaign due to sudden issues with my internet services, request you to remove those duplicate entries.
Where can I find the main ANN thread for Fuzex? wondering why bounty thread was created before the main thread.What cryptos will be accepted for the presale?

yes you only need to use member signatures. because there is only one signature for us to use.

It looks ugly to have a member signature when there are good signatures that can be set for Hero or legendary and which will also attract many investors/bounty participants for the project.

yes the signature does not look good but there is no other option for pre-sale. maybe different signatures can be made for crowdsale.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Please explain me what that means "3 post replies" for Facebook bounty? I know likes, shares, comments, own posts but what is it reply? And in signature campaign could I write posts in Alternate Cryptocurrencies but in Russian local? Thank you.

I see some discrepancy with the signature campaign as the starting post is not specified in the sheet, which will help to track the posts for the week.I guess they are slowly going to provide more updates on these points.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Where can I find the main ANN thread for Fuzex? wondering why bounty thread was created before the main thread.What cryptos will be accepted for the presale?

yes you only need to use member signatures. because there is only one signature for us to use.

It looks ugly to have a member signature when there are good signatures that can be set for Hero or legendary and which will also attract many investors/bounty participants for the project.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
there is no ANN thread but it will be shorted out

Will that information be posted here? want to know if the team is active here or any mode of communication? I am more interested in this project and would like to connect with them.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
there is no ANN thread but it will be shorted out

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Merit: 503
Do we have a signature for all category of ranks? I see only member signature available to all the users joining the signature bounty campaign.

Will we have this updated or have to use member code only?

do we have to add links to our social media shares here? i do not remember such a necessity.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
I do not understand how to participate in the company's Bounty? How to donate records?
I want to join Twitter and company Facrbook!

Google Doc for bounty info - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K9QAoroaT0VDfxZkQniGyWAYZrq60tA46Fpll0QNbpM/edit#slide=id.p
Also the bounty link on their website will have it - https://fuzex.co

Hi. At the moment there is no signature available for junior members or I have not been able to find it. I am using part of the one for members (see below), but I would like to have everything clarified.

there is only one signature and there is no separate signature for jr.member.
contact the @Tom.fuzex with the slack.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I do not understand how to participate in the company's Bounty? How to donate records?
I want to join Twitter and company Facrbook!

Google Doc for bounty info - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K9QAoroaT0VDfxZkQniGyWAYZrq60tA46Fpll0QNbpM/edit#slide=id.p
Also the bounty link on their website will have it - https://fuzex.co

Hi. At the moment there is no signature available for junior members or I have not been able to find it. I am using part of the one for members (see below), but I would like to have everything clarified.
Pages:
Jump to: