Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Genesis Vision Bounty campaign - page 15. (Read 29180 times)

oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
oom
Activity: 190
Hello! Can I fix my reports on Twitter for 5,6,7 a week by making tweets with a hashtag #GenesisVision? I really want to get the stacks Smiley
Thanks.

Hello!

Unfortunately, it is impossible, since the tweet with hashtag (#GenesisVision) should be done during the time of specified reporting week.

Hi Bounty Manager,
 I just want to ask if I were making retweets from The twitter page regularly but I was not able to make the self tweets with hastag, would I still be given a stake for the week or not?
Thank You.

No, in that case you will not receive a stakes as you fails to meet weekly tweeting condition. According to a Twitter Campaign rules: each participant must be subscribed to Genesis Vision page and make 1 tweet with Genesis Vision hashtag (#GenesisVision) a week and retweet our tweets at least two times a week.

Hi! I changed the status? now Full Member. Tell, it will affect result? Thanks

Hello! Your rank was changed. On this week you will receive stakes in accordance with a new rank.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 136
Hi! I changed the status? now Full Member. Tell, it will affect result? Thanks
Activity: 518
Hi Bounty Manager,

I just want to ask if I were making retweets from The twitter page regularly but I was not able to make the self tweets with hastag, would I still be given a stake for the week or not?

Thank You.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Hello! Can I fix my reports on Twitter for 5,6,7 a week by making tweets with a hashtag #GenesisVision? I really want to get the stacks Smiley
Thanks.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
hello sir my signature campaign wasn't received stakes in 27th october, my spreadsheet number #93.
this isi my profile link bitcointalk:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
with user name fauzan ichsan
thanks
profil link of btt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
user name : nur rochid
spreadsheet number of signature campaign : 95
i dont received stakes at week 8
please help me
Hello! You provided the wrong link. It should lead to your profile, but it leads to ours. Now we corrected the link and credited your stakes.

Sad
My stakes for Week 7 have not been updated too. Please check and update the same.
Please provide your report so we could check the information.
Hello. I do not make reports, this is not a prerequisite. But I did 1 tweet at the right time and made more than 3 retweets for that week. Here is a link to my tweet.
https://twitter.com/Kadet093/status/919904554187132928
Hello! We bring our apologize for the inconvenience. Stakes were credited. Thank you for a report.

Hello! When will the bounty campaign end? Can I join the signature campaign?
Hello! You can join Signature Campaign. Bounty Program lasts till the end of the ICO.

When will be the next airdrop starts?
I believe this is a promising project.
I followed your channel in twitter and telegram as well.
We do not have any airdrop program, Bounty campaign and GV tournaments only.

Hello! We bring our apologize for the inconvenience. Stakes were credited. You can check them in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Amazing program about the bounties. Exited about participating in second airdrop
Very lively chat in Telegram
Believe in the success of this project
Activity: 57
1 and half hours to go for the next airdrop.
I am excited to join your community.
I believe this project will go BIG.
The roadmap looks very interesting.
Good luck.
Activity: 84
When will be the next airdrop starts?
I believe this is a promising project.
I followed your channel in twitter and telegram as well.
Activity: 56
This project is very interesting.
Can't wait for the next airdrop to open.
i already join in your telegram and twitter channel.
best of luck genesis vision community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Hello! When will the bounty campaign end? Can I join the signature campaign?
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

Sad
My stakes for Week 7 have not been updated too. Please check and update the same.

Hello. I do not make reports, this is not a prerequisite. But I did 1 tweet at the right time and made more than 3 retweets for that week. Here is a link to my tweet.
https://twitter.com/Kadet093/status/919904554187132928
Activity: 1050
profil link of btt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
user name : nur rochid
spreadsheet number of signature campaign : 95
i dont received stakes at week 8
please help me
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
sir manager my twitter stakes for week 7 has not been updated in the spread sheet.its still 0.it number 724 on the spreadsheet.please  my post are in this thread .please check and rectify the the error
Hello! We bring our apologize for the inconvenience. We have checked your report and credited your stakes. You can see them in the spreadsheet.

(I did not find the answer to the question: do you need to publish reports or do you think yourself?)
Reports are not required. But we can ask for one in case of stakes' issues.

now I have set avatar in my profile can I get the bonus 10 stakes for it sir......
Sure, you will receive additional stakes.

Why wasn't the stakes counted on 27th ? Still no updation of spreadsheet.
Now all the stakes are credited. If you don't see your stakes you can write us about it and provide your report so we could fix the problem.

hello dev...in blog bounty #256 your comments (This video is unavailable) but when i recheak video link is working plz recheak...
The stakes not credited as your video was copied from another participant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlcBfDBGyGA&feature=

Do I need to do reports here ?? In the conditions of this it is not said.  Roll Eyes But I vizhe that people make reports ..

Hello! We bring our apologize for the inconvenience. We have checked your report and credited your stakes. You can see them in the spreadsheet.

Sad

The last week of bounty program will last from 11 till 17 of November.

I have been trying to access the spreadsheets for Facebook campaign, but it keeps showing 'protected file'. Please, what could be the cause? Thanks.
Please, send the screenshot of this error. Spreadsheet is open for everyone.

helo dev , i.m join signatur campagn , please cek ,
Glad you join us. Good luck in stakes collecting.

Hi OP, I would like to ask, why is our stake a bit small this week? I posted 35 posts but I only get around 250 stakes. What is the Week 8 Post tab for? I'll be waiting for your answer, thanks.
Hello! Please provide your report so we could check the information.

Please cpecify your twitter account in the next report and we will check the information. We want to remind only 1 account is allowed per one person.

@Dev
My facebook activity was not given stakes for week ending OCT 27th.
My fb name is; https://www.facebook.com/mide.steve.
kindly help check.
thanks

hello sir my signature campaign wasn't received stakes in 27th october, my spreadsheet number #93.
this isi my profile link bitcointalk:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
with user name fauzan ichsan
thanks
Activity: 258
sir manager my twitter stakes for week 7 has not been updated in the spread sheet.its still 0.it number 724 on the spreadsheet.please  my post are in this thread .please check and rectify the the error

(I did not find the answer to the question: do you need to publish reports or do you think yourself?)

now I have set avatar in my profile can I get the bonus 10 stakes for it sir......
Sure, you will receive additional stakes.

Why wasn't the stakes counted on 27th ? Still no updation of spreadsheet.
Now all the stakes are credited. If you don't see your stakes you can write us about it and provide your report so we could fix the problem.

hello dev...in blog bounty #256 your comments (This video is unavailable) but when i recheak video link is working plz recheak...
The stakes not credited as your video was copied from another participant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlcBfDBGyGA&feature=

Do I need to do reports here ?? In the conditions of this it is not said.  Roll Eyes But I vizhe that people make reports ..

Sad

The last week of bounty program will last from 11 till 17 of November.

I have been trying to access the spreadsheets for Facebook campaign, but it keeps showing 'protected file'. Please, what could be the cause? Thanks.
Please, send the screenshot of this error. Spreadsheet is open for everyone.

helo dev , i.m join signatur campagn , please cek ,
Glad you join us. Good luck in stakes collecting.

Hi OP, I would like to ask, why is our stake a bit small this week? I posted 35 posts but I only get around 250 stakes. What is the Week 8 Post tab for? I'll be waiting for your answer, thanks.

Please cpecify your twitter account in the next report and we will check the information. We want to remind only 1 account is allowed per one person.

@Dev
kindly help check.
thanks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i have joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign sir . thanks i advance
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
@Dev

kindly help check.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: