Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Genesis Vision Bounty campaign - page 34. (Read 29211 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
great ico ... i will love to join this
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
when is ICO over? sorry I ask because I do not see where the ICO date ends. thank you for your answers.
I think it's Nov 15th
yes you can see it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-genesis-vision-decentralized-platform-for-the-trust-management-2143279
check the post for more information
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
when is ICO over? sorry I ask because I do not see where the ICO date ends. thank you for your answers.
I think it's Nov 15th
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
Hi sir. My stakes still not corrected and no one answered me.

As for the Twitter stakes, they will be credited within 24 hours! Again, sorry for the delay!

Hi manager. I've done my work last week and i didn't receive stakes (num 77 in twitter spreadsheet). Please update.

Hello!
Could you provide us the ink to your 1 tweet with Genesis Vision hashtag (#GenesisVision). Unfortunately we can't find it.
Thank you for understanding!

I posted it in 22 sept. I think i made a mistake and i posted it before you count for week before.
https://twitter.com/Bianca1Gomez/status/911229792023957504

this is for the week before:
https://twitter.com/Bianca1Gomez/status/910785924174401537

I hope you understand and you count my stakes.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work

As for the Twitter stakes, they will be credited within 24 hours! Again, sorry for the delay!

Hi manager. I've done my work last week and i didn't receive stakes (num 77 in twitter spreadsheet). Please update.

Hello!
Could you provide us the ink to your 1 tweet with Genesis Vision hashtag (#GenesisVision). Unfortunately we can't find it.

Just a little suggestion, maybe social media participants need to report their tweet & retweets or FB shares in a single post. Sometime, we forget it to save our tweet, and now U ask this for clarification to bounty participants.

I have read for twitter: 1 tweet and 2 retweet / week. Thanks, and sorry for this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Joined twitter bounty
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Hey!
I think there is something wrong with signature's logo part.
I've added the signature provided in the main post.
Please check this.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution

Hello!

where can I read about bounty?

Hello!

You can read a detailed information in our blog https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-bounty-program-88d2daa30268
Hi;
Do not counted stakes last week twitter bounty why

spreadsheets 269

There is another question. Do I need to submit a report? He does not write in the rules.

Repot is not required. We can ask for it for verification.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
Thank you . . .

for being given the opportunity to join social media

campaign twitter and facebook
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
Hi;
Do not counted stakes last week twitter bounty why

spreadsheets 269

There is another question. Do I need to submit a report? He does not write in the rules.
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
No More Spam on Slack!  Discord gives us much more control over members in the community, allowing us to stop the annoying spam emails and Slackbot reminders.
telegram is not allowing desktop messaging without mobile to minimize the spam, as multi-accounts are banned to decrease the spam, you can label spam as positive and as negative, if i buy your tokens from 6 accounts then for you it is positive spam, if i use my 6 twitter accounts in the bounty campaign it is negative spam for you, so, rules depend on who is interpreting them, logical and normal and natural .... slack is very spammed by scammers, so they apply scum strategy to defend themselves, .... globally, users can fight the scum and scam only by spamming, hah, our realness is that we have to spam over the scum and the scam to reach the slam .... generally they accused me of spamming just because i am working and thinking more and goodier than the others, particulars are destroying, us, universals, .... if i want to earn more than allowed then i am suspected, .... technology has eaten a lot of moralology .... but that is the price of the progress, though in wrong direction ..!.... newbies are welcome with good new active starts online, they are fresh and ready to work and earn in promoting our sites and our platforms!.
my twitter accounts: @zikalkistw @witsietw @valanttw, @xarihantw, @pranatennis, @citomottw
profiles online work: profanists < genitalists < scum < scam <-> spam > slam > genialists > divinists
this could be life: .... almighty god ......... evolution ........ aesthetics ........ morality ......... secular god ....
this civilisation: technology <<- perfect < best < better < good > goodier> goodiest> divine ->> morality
accounts are belonging to participants, we work with accounts and pay them, maybe that is misunderstanding here
oom
Activity: 190
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for participation - stakes for Facebook campaign will be credited in the next 1 hour!

why is the other stake for 4week on the Facebook campaign hasn't been updated yet?

Apologizing greatly! We will credit stakes ASAP!

Good day dev.. I shared several posts for facebook bounty and still not credited to my account. Please do update my stakes... thank you

Hi! Apologizing greatly, we will credit your stakes in 1 hour, too!

why is the other stake for 4week on the Facebook campaign hasn't been updated yet?

Be patient, all will be well processed by dev, not just you who join social media campaign, but there are many people who participate here ..

Thank you very much for your support! We will try to do our best and count all the FB stakes in 1 hour!

Genesis Vision Arabic announcement is complete: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=20061.0

Thank you for the great job you've done! Your stakes will be credited in the spreadsheet!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i have joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
i have joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

Be patient, all will be well processed by dev, not just you who join social media campaign, but there are many people who participate here ..
Pages:
Jump to: