Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th. Nov. 🔥 - page 8. (Read 32538 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#Proof of authentication
Joined Telegram campaign
Telegram username:@farhadyousuf
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Telegram registration is open?

Yes, the campaign is still running.

I understand correctly that the campaign bounty is over? When is it planned to pay tokens?

The bounty campaign is not over at all.
Tokens will be distributed at the end of the whole bounty campaign.

Dear manager, I did all the work Twitter , but I had a grief , my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faust666-1007126
number in the table
twitter
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE

Updated.

Hei Syllon , I have a big issue here.

My old eth add is compromised , please update this into the spreadsheet Sad(

New eth add : 0xdC1a49Fa42383Fab9eed04eb4B9AF7693260E67F

Updated.

Hi, Sylon!
I've found that I have 0 stakes for retweets in spreadsheet. I did like+retweet of all the Gizer tweets fm the date of my joining the campaign, so it should be also 23 retweets there. Every time I retweeted I also added some hashtags to my retweets and I suppose that this could be a reason of such results. So, will such kind of retweet be counted? I have all the links to these retweets collected if you will need it.
Sylon, hi! So, what about my question concerning retweets with added hashtags? Will my activities be counted or not?

No. We only ask for retweets and likes, no hashtag tweets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#Proof of authentication
Joined Telegram campaign
Telegram username:@farhadyousuf
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Hi, Sylon!
I've found that I have 0 stakes for retweets in spreadsheet. I did like+retweet of all the Gizer tweets fm the date of my joining the campaign, so it should be also 23 retweets there. Every time I retweeted I also added some hashtags to my retweets and I suppose that this could be a reason of such results. So, will such kind of retweet be counted? I have all the links to these retweets collected if you will need it.
Sylon, hi! So, what about my question concerning retweets with added hashtags? Will my activities be counted or not?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Hei Syllon , I have a big issue here.

My old eth add is compromised , please update this into the spreadsheet Sad(

New eth add : 0xdC1a49Fa42383Fab9eed04eb4B9AF7693260E67F
Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Dear manager, I did all the work Twitter , but I had a grief , my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faust666-1007126
number in the table
twitter
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE
Activity: 91
Merit: 0

I understand correctly that the campaign bounty is over? When is it planned to pay tokens?
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Telegram registration is open?
legendary
hi manager
I just saw the list of spreadsheets and I see on week 7 I get 50 stakes on 30 posts and the other 23 posts get 100 stakes in the rank of full member, please tell me why?

I'm at number 65
username yudas8822

Since a few weeks, this campaign does not pay per post anymore. If you make at least 20 posts per week, you will receive a precise amount of stakes (not dollars) per week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 120
hi manager
I just saw the list of spreadsheets and I see on week 7 I get 50 stakes on 30 posts and the other 23 posts get 100 stakes in the rank of full member, please tell me why?

I'm at number 65
username yudas8822
legendary
All signature campaign stakes from previous week [9th November - 15th November] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:
Post1: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post2: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post3: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post4: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post5: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post6: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post7: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post8: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post20: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section

Note: If you don't follow this process, I will not answer to your PM.

During next stakes distribution session, we will analyse posts throughout the following time interval: [16th November - 22nd November].
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
hi sylon.
I decide to leave signature campaign.
good luck  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Hi, Sylon!
legendary
Hello Manager!

My rank is up now to Senior Member. I already wear new signature. Please, update my rank is spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Updated!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Hello Manager!

My rank is up now to Senior Member. I already wear new signature. Please, update my rank is spreadsheet.

Thank you.
Activity: 518
Hello everybody! Dev I want stopping my signature campaign here - thanks
Bitcointalk username: annbagira
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count:121

Hope I can receive on stakes for two weeks where I was active. Thanks
Activity: 420
I have joined

Telegram campaign : @mypat3op
Gizer App Download campaign : mypat3op
Newsletter campaign  :

Twitter  :  https://twitter.com/mypat3op

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
hello sir, i have to leave this campaign and please save my bet for 5 weeks that i ever participated. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: