Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Global Jobcoin Bounty - We are giving away 450'000 GJC (1,285 ETH) - page 3. (Read 21674 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Junp, You can try contact Livecoin (livecoin.net), they are present here on forum => https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/livecoin-462136
Junp, can you write what exchanges were contacted ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

GUYS GJC NEEDS HELP! EXCHANGES AREN'T REPLYING AT ALL. IF THEY DO, AN AUTOMATED ONE IS RECEIVED.

go to the TELEGRAM of GJC to ask about it!
Activity: 196
Etherdelta down.we have to wait some time.
BCH is pumping today, what about GJC when we can go to the moon with it ?
I don't think, that we will wait, until we are listed on 10 Exchanges. But until the Token is listed on a centralized/decentralized exchange, it will not be transferable.  

what 10 exchanges? Try on binance! Thats a great place for GJC. =)

Binance is quite expensive for listing, but Kucoin, Livecoin are cheap enough and more or less liquid. If the token would be transferable EtherDelta doesn't require listing, and could be traded immediatly.

I just hope we can do something with exchanges with good user interface. Most of exchanges nowadays are meh.

Join the official telegram for updates

https://t.me/Official_Global_Jobcoin
Activity: 280
Agreed, ICO is over , if taking time to be listed on exchanges , can be made tradeable on ETHERDELTA
Junp, please keep us updated about your plans regarding listing/opening tokens for transfer, will it be only in the next year ?
I don't think, that we will wait, until we are listed on 10 Exchanges. But until the Token is listed on a centralized/decentralized exchange, it will not be transferable. 

Binance is quite expensive for listing, but Kucoin, Livecoin are cheap enough and more or less liquid. If the token would be transferable EtherDelta doesn't require listing, and could be traded immediatly.

Activity: 231
junp, any chance that you will make GJC coins transferable any time soon ? I saw on the roadmap that excnahges expected on Jan 2018, but I guess some people would like to move them to Trezor or EtherDelta for example, so may be they can become open earlier.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Received my final payment of GJC! Thank you Junp! You are the best bounty manager!  Grin Cheesy. Also, if we move our GJC's to another wallet, would we still be eligible for the 20% profit contribution every quarter from GJC?
Thanks Junp! Cheesy

I have received mine.

BTW when are tokens unlocked? I wish to move my tokens from my first MEW to the new one. Smiley
Activity: 196
I also have received my tokens.Thanks Junp.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I just recieved my last batch of GJC tokens for the bount, thank you junp!

You are welcome. Thnx for your contribution!

Thanks junp i have receive the last part of GJC tokens entitled to me, you did a very transparent job in handling this campaign from beginning to end, payment was on time as promised, one of best campaign i have taken part. I hope this project can achieve its goals in the long run.

You are welcome. Thnx for your contribution!
Global Jobcoin exchange listing update
We are still waiting for approval from the exchanges for listing Global Jobcoin tokens. We have contacted the exchanges already 3 weeks back but the process is unfortunately very slow due to exchanges having a lot of work load.
We are optimistic that within a week we should be listed on some exchange. We will of course inform you as soon as this is done.
We thank you for your patience & looking forward to first listing soon.
Best Regards,
Global Jobcoin Team

https://medium.com/@Globaljobcoin/global-jobcoin-exchange-listing-update-abb8b404fe5c

Junp!!!! Where are tokens to be distributed? =(
I don't knw why they keep using ethereum network congestion as an excuse, I do txn on the eth network almost everyday and everything goes well for me. Please send our coins. It's my first to get from your campaign and it's this time you are prolonging everything of yours.

Sure - if you are willing to pay 100Gwei per TRX (and interacting with a contract uses more GAS) ...the TRX goes through fast as f*ck. But there's a difference in paying 80*$0.40 or 80*$1.60.
Pages:
Jump to: