Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 📜🔗🔆 Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements 🔆🔗📜 - page 3. (Read 104017 times)

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612
It looks like they will add dashboard on their website soon.

We will have to claim our tokens on that dashboard...

Just hope that we won't have to pass KYC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I did not receive a reward for Twitter, people are kind enough to unsubscribe who received or I'm the one that is unlucky ((
There was no distribution of coins to the participants of the campaign bounty. We are all patiently waiting for the team to tell us at least some information on payments. But while they do not say anything.
I don't know why they are silent for so long. Is there any representative of theirs here on forum that can tell us more information?

Bounty hunters didn't get their stake yet, but did the investors get theirs?

Edit.
On their Telegram channel they say that bounty distribution will be as soon as possible. Here is the link: https://t.me/GrainIO/27064
as far as I know, investors have received their money for a long time. But with the bounty payments there is something not clear. They want to create a platform for payments, but it would not be faster to pay out manually?

I just hope that they will send us bounty tokens. They will probably distribute tokens trough several weeks so we dont sell all bounty tokens all at once and dump the price. That is good for all that will hold their tokens and not sell them immediately.

So far, only promises, but they are saying that every effort is being made to make quick payments, although I also don’t understand why people don’t pay anything.
I did not receive a reward for Twitter, people are kind enough to unsubscribe who received or I'm the one that is unlucky ((
There was no distribution of coins to the participants of the campaign bounty. We are all patiently waiting for the team to tell us at least some information on payments. But while they do not say anything.
I don't know why they are silent for so long. Is there any representative of theirs here on forum that can tell us more information?

Edit.
On their Telegram channel they say that bounty distribution will be as soon as possible. Here is the link: https://t.me/GrainIO/27064
as far as I know, investors have received their money for a long time. But with the bounty payments there is something not clear. They want to create a platform for payments, but it would not be faster to pay out manually?

I just hope that they will send us bounty tokens. They will probably distribute tokens trough several weeks so we dont sell all bounty tokens all at once and dump the price. That is good for all that will hold their tokens and not sell them immediately.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Edit.

Edit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Any news on token distribution? The deadline for token distribution is way over. Did investors got their share? Bounty tokens are evidently sitll not distributed ...
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
So, it seems that we have another Envion here...
A lot of work and no rewards...
But I'd like to be optimistic, and may be we are only facing technical problem.

Btw, it would help to receive a sign from the staff.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
 Huh Huh ???Friends have any news when there will be a distribution of awards?
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Hi Sylon! In Medium campaign (line 557) I got 0, as was stated "Your Medium blog profile can not be found: Not Found". But I found it without problem by clicking the relevant link. Can you please check it again? Thank you in advance!
Medium can ban your article, so noone will see it except you.
Activity: 636
Merit: 10
Hi Sylon! In Medium campaign (line 557) I got 0, as was stated "Your Medium blog profile can not be found: Not Found". But I found it without problem by clicking the relevant link. Can you please check it again? Thank you in advance!
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
what happened, the bounties were supposed to distribute on the sixteenth day and the twenty-sixth?  That worries me
Activity: 201
Merit: 12
They are creating a platform for people to know how many tokens they should receive? that's what the sylon spreadsheets are for. You should realize that they are not going to pay anyone, they laugh at you, they all laugh at you, from the telegram moderators who do not know what to say (except repeat as ducks) until the transparent Onno Hektor.
Yes ban more people from Telegram Grain "transparent" contracts. MASSIVE dump for this shit!
Read the last "update" they do not want to pay... Onno Hektor is a THIEF!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Dear bounty campaign manager, please explain why I disappeared from the spreadsheet Twitter? And it happens the second time in your campaigns. Before that, I was also deleted from the spreadsheet Twitter TowerBee.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100

sir sylon whats the problem why i dont have stakes?
before the ico end i got 240stakes but now i got black colored?

Because you are a FUD spreader.

FUD spreader ? any rules about this in grain bounty ? tell me?

Rules :
Participants in this campaign have to be at least a Member Full Member to wear our signature.
Minimum 20 constructive posts per week.
If you don't reach 20 posts before a Friday, you will not receive any stake for the current week.
Posts made in the following sections (and all their child boards) will not be counted as valid posts: Marketplace; Off-topic; Archival; Marketplace (Altcoins).
Posts such as "hello", "good luck", "love this project", or any other unsubstantial posts will not be counted as valid.
Posts with less than 80 characters will not be counted as valid posts.
Every signature campaign participant has to wear our avatar (except participants with Member rank).
Participants with red trust score will not be accepted.
Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.
If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 20 constructive posts). If you don't, we will not distribute your current week stakes.
this is the rules of the campaign LMAO
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hi Sylon! Just noticed that I got 0 in Medium campaign as my blog couldn't be found (line 365). Actually, it can be easily observed by clicking the relevant link. Kindly ask you to double check that. Thank you in advance!

https://medium.com/@CrNepos points to a Not Found page:

Hi Sylon,

I've checked the Reddit spreadsheet and I've seen you've not given me any stakes in none of my 10 Reddit posts. The reason is as follows: "Not Found page result". However, I just checked that the links work perfectly and my Reddit posts continue to be visible in the subreddits where I published them.

All participants in the Reddit campaign that used Reddit shortlinks to fill the Google form are in the same situation as me. I don't know why these links don't work for you. I think that in New Reddit version shortlinks didn't work at all well in the beginning. But they have always worked correctly in the Old Reddit version, and now it works correctly on both the New Reddit and the Old Reddit.

I think the justest and honest thing is that you review these links again and check that they work correctly and that the reddit posts are still visible in the subreddits where they were published (both mine and those of the users who used shortlinks). And that you assign us the reward that corresponds to us for our work. Because although for some reason shortlinks have not worked for you, these links work correctly, and the Reddit posts exists and have always existed, and they are still visible in the subreddits where they were published.

Thanks.

Even if that would be "the justest and honest thing" to do, that would not be fair.

As always, bounty campaigns stakes are calculated at the end of the bounty campaign. They represent your final score.
As a bounty campaign, it was your duty to regularly check different campaigns spreadsheets to check if everything was okay with your account(s) (because one disabled account = 0 stakes) and notify me if there had an issue. You did not. You should have found that Reddit shortened links were not working.

Thus, at the time of the stakes calculations (bounty campaign end), a shortened Reddit link was equal to zero stakes, since your submit link was not findable. Final spreadsheets are based on calculations that were made at that time.

Last point, it would not be fair to check these stakes now because, if any stake would have to be recalculated, I would have to recheck the entire spreadsheet. Some participants may have increased their upvotes scores since they knew that a new check would happen and thus, earn more stakes than what they would be supposed to.

My advise would be to not use Reddit shortened links anymore, since they represent a risk of not working well.

sir sylon whats the problem why i dont have stakes?
before the ico end i got 240stakes but now i got black colored?

Because you are a FUD spreader.

As stated in this blog post, I am posting this on behalf of Sylon.

I am personally not involded in any kind of bounty campaign management, so don't send me any PM, because I will not answer.
Pages:
Jump to: