Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] |Heardbeats - The Future of Live Concerts | 3% HBT REWARD| - page 3. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I'm curious about the marketing strategy the company will implement to get enough investors. The referral and bounty programs are great to gain some traction from existing investors. But how will we gain more initial investors and bounty participants? I think we need some advertising campaign on Facebook and other sites. Any ideas?

Yes good point, the advertising should start soon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
don't you need ethereum address?  Huh

The bounty will be paid out in HBT token. This is a Waves-token and not an ERC20 token so you do not need an etherium address. The HBT tokens will be stored on the Heardbeats website and after the ICO you can transfer them to another waves wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
don't you need ethereum address?  Huh
Activity: 112
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
I'm curious about the marketing strategy the company will implement to get enough investors. The referral and bounty programs are great to gain some traction from existing investors. But how will we gain more initial investors and bounty participants? I think we need some advertising campaign on Facebook and other sites. Any ideas?
Thanks, i'm adding you Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Heardbeats's website looks really nice. I wish Ethereum was used instead of Waves. I joined the telegram group.

Welcome to the group !

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Heardbeats's website looks really nice. I wish Ethereum was used instead of Waves. I joined the telegram group.
Dev. please remove one my name in the form twitter campaign, because there are two. Thanks you. Good luck

Done

You can now all participate without asking for the access to the forms !

Sounds great. Looking forward to being a part of this bounty campaign.

I fixed your application Wink
Activity: 84
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

Sounds great. Looking forward to being a part of this bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
Dev. please remove one my name in the form twitter campaign, because there are two. Thanks you. Good luck
Activity: 238
joined twitter campaign, hoping for a successfull project.
Good luck to everyone Wink
Activity: 336
Hello I'm joined twitter campaign.Heardbeats a good project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Hi all! I'am joining the sign campaign. this is an Interesting music project.  Wink
How can I get Your Heardbeats account Email ??

What do you mean ? Not my email, you need to create yours by signing in with the link register for ICO and then you will give the address you used to create your account
Just joined your twitter campaign but i dont get it how to send my two weeks report. Do i need just enter all my 15+ links in one line in the form or sould i post standard report in this thread and then give you the link in the form to this message?

No report in the thread, only in the form , on several lines, not on one
Pages:
Jump to: