Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] LEXIT - BLOCKCHAIN POWERED M&A MARKETPLACE | 1300 ETH Worth - page 11. (Read 8220 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Vires in Numeris
This has got to be the sexiest looking bounty campaign thread EVER.

Indeed it is! our design team is the best Wink
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
This has got to be the sexiest looking bounty campaign thread EVER.
Vires in Numeris
already make a account at sale.lexit.co but their bounty section was under construction, should I keep retweet and tweet about the project and make a report later before the page bounty was done?

Hey there! Sorry about the confusion. Once the dashboard is finished you will be able to submit your social media accounts and your previous contributions made with the #LEXITco will be automatically assigned to you. If everything goes well you will not need to submit any report.
Activity: 588
Merit: 2
already make a account at sale.lexit.co but their bounty section was under construction, should I keep retweet and tweet about the project and make a report later before the page bounty was done?
Vires in Numeris
I have created a LEXIT article for promotion in my web but I did not find FORM for registration?Please info

Hi! the dashboard where you can add the link to your web will be available before the end of this week. Keep an eye on sale.lexit.co/bounty
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
All you have to do for this bounty is retweet our awesome content or send a tweet in reply using the #LEXITco hashtag to earn 6 LXT each time with a weekly cap of 120 LXT. Please note that this is an exclusive offering only available to Twitter accounts with 500+ followers.
Weekly cap and it lasts 5 days?

Sorry, I don't fully understand the question, can you elaborate?

Sure, shouldn't you have a total cap since the bounty lasts only 4 days?

They the bounty will last 5 weeks, has just started Cheesy

At the end of the thread, it says: Contest Closes On 24th of June 2018!

Oh, nice catch! the bounty actually finish on 24th of July. I will ask BitRentX to change it.

Thank you for bringing it up!

You're welcome, I really like the structure of the campaign and good luck!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I have created a LEXIT article for promotion in my web but I did not find FORM for registration?Please info
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Already participating!  Grin Nice way to get some LXT! Sadly, I'm not a member and cannot participate in the signature campaign  Cry

But anyway, THANK YOU! #Lexitco
Vires in Numeris
#Join
Twitter Campaign
Bitcointalk username: JolyGod
Telegram username: @jolygod
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/JolyGod

Hi JolyGod! Welcome to the campaign! remember to add the #Lexitco to your tweets so we can track them!
Activity: 112
#Join
Twitter Campaign
Bitcointalk username: JolyGod
Telegram username: @jolygod
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/JolyGod
Vires in Numeris
will reward translation?

I would like to translate portuguese

Our apologies but we are not doing a translation bounty right now.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
will reward translation?

I would like to translate portuguese
Vires in Numeris
Tell me, I joined the signature. Registered on https: //sale.lexit.so. But I never found a form where to write my ETH wallet?
  And where can I see the table of participants?

Hi there! You can add your ETH wallet at the Bounty section in the left menu.

The table of participants will be listed before next Tuesday.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Tell me, I joined the signature. Registered on https: //sale.lexit.so. But I never found a form where to write my ETH wallet?
  And where can I see the table of participants?
Vires in Numeris
The bounty campaign dashboard is under construction  Cry

You can whitelist your ETH address and participate using the Hashtag #LEXITco, in the following days you will be able to submit your usernames Wink
Activity: 510
The bounty campaign dashboard is under construction  Cry
Vires in Numeris
Remember to create your accounts at sale.lexit.co!
Vires in Numeris
Hello! i would like to participate in the singature

My username is vshirli
Position to apply: new member
Current post 1
my email is [email protected]

Hi! unfortunately the signature  bounty is only for users ranked as Members or Higher. But you can participate of the other bounties.

THank you for your support!

Oh, sorry, i didn`t know that. Well, what should i do to register in the other bounties?

All you need to do us to share content in your social media using the hashtag #LEXITco and you are already getting tokens!

But how will you know what did i share?

We are tracking the hashtag #LEXITco using a software and in the following days we will have the bounty dashboard ready in our bounty section at sale.lexit.co for you to add your usernames Wink

But it will count the tweets I do before adding my username?

Yeah! the activity count is stored in another spreadhseet, the only thing we need to do is match it with your username once the dashboard is completed.
Activity: 4
Hello! i would like to participate in the singature

My username is vshirli
Position to apply: new member
Current post 1
my email is [email protected]

Hi! unfortunately the signature  bounty is only for users ranked as Members or Higher. But you can participate of the other bounties.

THank you for your support!

Oh, sorry, i didn`t know that. Well, what should i do to register in the other bounties?

All you need to do us to share content in your social media using the hashtag #LEXITco and you are already getting tokens!

But how will you know what did i share?

We are tracking the hashtag #LEXITco using a software and in the following days we will have the bounty dashboard ready in our bounty section at sale.lexit.co for you to add your usernames Wink

But it will count the tweets I do before adding my username?
Vires in Numeris
All you have to do for this bounty is retweet our awesome content or send a tweet in reply using the #LEXITco hashtag to earn 6 LXT each time with a weekly cap of 120 LXT. Please note that this is an exclusive offering only available to Twitter accounts with 500+ followers.
Weekly cap and it lasts 5 days?

Sorry, I don't fully understand the question, can you elaborate?

Sure, shouldn't you have a total cap since the bounty lasts only 4 days?

They the bounty will last 5 weeks, has just started Cheesy

At the end of the thread, it says: Contest Closes On 24th of June 2018!

Oh, nice catch! the bounty actually finish on 24th of July. I will ask BitRentX to change it.

Thank you for bringing it up!
Pages:
Jump to: