Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Lucyd - World's first compact & comfortable AR smartglasses - page 41. (Read 23779 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 114
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
hi dev, the ico still open now ?
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
I look forward to the success of this project ,, good luck always
Activity: 97
My rank has change to Member, please change my rank.
Activity: 378
Merit: 134
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
Something there is not a single response from the manager, unfortunately. In the telegram from him, there is also no news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Dear manager, hello!
My rank has changed and the number of friends on Facebook and Twitter has increased. If it is necessary, could you recount the stacks in the spreadsheet. Or, tell me, whom to contact?

Bitcointalk Username:     Guli
bitcointalk profilelink : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/guli-1104156
Twitter Profile Link:   https://twitter.com/hellcatguli
twitter @username: @hellcatguli
https://www.twitteraudit.com/hellcatguli
My facebook Profile Link:  https://www.facebook.com/hellcatguli
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
And what about payments for participation in the campaign of signatures? On what date is it planned?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
ColorlessK I wrote to you in PM and Telegram about my profile on Facebook, and you you not answered within a few days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi, I want to clarify the information.
Why there is no update on spreadsheets on signature campaign?
Please change my rank in the company of signatures   to  Member.
So that we can keep calm.
Activity: 238
hi dev i joined the social media campaigne facebook,twitter and telegram, wish the best for this project, btw do you need weekly report ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
been working on this bounty for around 2 months and i check the spreadsheet today, i canot find my name???
whats the problem here , never happened to me before... should i keep working or?

The manager has the authority to do anything, even if everyone does not know what the mistakes are doing ourselves, so I think there's still a lot of work out there, and I see there's still a chance for you to participate in this campaign ...

ive talked with ColorlessK before im very sure he just made a mistake or ive made a mistake and cannot find myself on spread?? but usually when i press ctrl+f and type name in i find myself right away... ive signed up correctly and followed rules like normal... so sure this can be fixed Smiley just wanna make sure before i keep putting more work in of course

Sometimes it is too often a person to make mistakes when filing a registration, but before sending it would be nice if you check first to make sure that there is no mistake when registering ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
been working on this bounty for around 2 months and i check the spreadsheet today, i canot find my name???
whats the problem here , never happened to me before... should i keep working or?

The manager has the authority to do anything, even if everyone does not know what the mistakes are doing ourselves, so I think there's still a lot of work out there, and I see there's still a chance for you to participate in this campaign ...

ive talked with ColorlessK before im very sure he just made a mistake or ive made a mistake and cannot find myself on spread?? but usually when i press ctrl+f and type name in i find myself right away... ive signed up correctly and followed rules like normal... so sure this can be fixed Smiley just wanna make sure before i keep putting more work in of course
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Merit: 11
I just joined in twitter and facebook campaign, is it still available? and already in the week how much?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Please change the rank to Member.
Merit: 102
Hi Dev
Excuse for troubling,
Please change my rank in the company of signatures. He changed for a long time to Member.
In line 36 Dennys52 there is nothing, please check
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
My rank in the company of signatures has changed, change in the table, please.

Rank updated.

Hello Manager. my rank in the bounty of the signature was changed to member. I would be very happy if you change. thank you

Updated.

good afternoon. wrote on Russian forum thread, but nobody answered. I would also like to increase your rank. participate in recruitment campaigns

Rank changed.

Sir! i would like to change my Facebook id because of my previous id was block. Thank you

here my new Facebook id: https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014568669011

You can not change the facebook profile. If you can't use your old account, please submit the form again with the new one. Thank you.

I have changed the rank, please change in the table №36. Bitcointalk username: Dennys52
Thank you for your answer.

Information updated.

@ColorlessK - not sure if you saw my PM about my rank change, but hoping you can update the spreadsheet.. Smiley

Thanks!  Grin

I did see it and the information has been updated. Thank you. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: