Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Lucyd - World's first compact & comfortable AR smartglasses - page 49. (Read 23779 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Hi Lucyd Team,

I'd like to reserve Dutch Whitpaper translation if still available. Can you please confirm if still needed?

Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
also, can you please update my twitter followers from 336 to 460 in your spreadsheets? I am #280 in your spreadsheets. Thanks in advance dev!  Grin
hello dev. are we suppose to post our weekly reports here in this bounty thread? thanks in advance! Smiley

Hello. There is no need to post the reports here. Thank you Smiley

Hello sir, now i victim hacker my wallet. So i want to change my address in spreadsheet. Please change this address.

Twitter spread sheet no : 38

Facebook spread sheet no : 28

Old address : 0xFB13f0D146Ac45ec4D3448CCaF9Fb9D563d46236

New address : 0xdF0D80fB6eB6B6d7931d241677A55782a8Ab24bb

Thank you sir. Waiting for your response .

Address changed.

please correct the profile information is incorrectly entered initially, here is a link to my profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/criptoroman-1128695 my No. 485 , Twitter and telegram

Information in spreadsheet updated. Smiley

alright!  Grin so no need to post then? How would you be able to track our bounty tasks in social media?  Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
hello dev. are we suppose to post our weekly reports here in this bounty thread? thanks in advance! Smiley

Hello. There is no need to post the reports here. Thank you Smiley

Hello sir, now i victim hacker my wallet. So i want to change my address in spreadsheet. Please change this address.

Twitter spread sheet no : 38

Facebook spread sheet no : 28

Old address : 0xFB13f0D146Ac45ec4D3448CCaF9Fb9D563d46236

New address : 0xdF0D80fB6eB6B6d7931d241677A55782a8Ab24bb

Thank you sir. Waiting for your response .

Address changed.

please correct the profile information is incorrectly entered initially, here is a link to my profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/criptoroman-1128695 my No. 485 , Twitter and telegram

Information in spreadsheet updated. Smiley
Activity: 266
International Digital Asset Platform
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I wanted to join the Facebook and Twitter campaigns. But the rank does not allow. Cheesy
Activity: 266
International Digital Asset Platform
is it required to submit reports on completed retweets?
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
I joined program Twitter and Facebook
Activity: 882
Merit: 628
joined twitter social bounty campaign. Thanks, Colorless. This campaign really cool   Wink
Activity: 280
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello OP,
In the "Posts at Beginning of Campaign" form field of the signature campaign, I entered 28 instead of 36. Pls pardon my error.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I joined good program Twitter and Facebook thanks
Activity: 280
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Joined signature campaign.
Thanks
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
I'm trying to join Telegram bounty as well but the invite does not seem to work. Anyone having this issue as well?
Activity: 630
Hi people! Hi Manager! tomorrow will begin before the sale and I would like to know what day the countdown starts on the week and in which night,I did not find this information, but how to understand when it is necessary to write posts is not clear
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
today i will make a video and a blog about this project. i hope my video is accepted and get more stake.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
joined twitter campaign

Looks like it's not needed, i'm sure that the campaign manager will check our tweets/retweets manually

oh wow. I hope that is true. That would be great then! less work for us  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Sir Why ANN thread and Website LUCYD not working??
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I have joined Facebook and Twitter campaign. hope it will be best one. thanks.
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO,
Pages:
Jump to: