Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] 🌟LuxuryCoin -  The safest and revolutionary lending project. - page 3. (Read 36560 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Do you need an austrian translator ?

Hi friend,
You can click on the application link and there will be spot for you to apply:)
Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
this project signup not good. so  i do  not sign this campaign   Undecided
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Please tell me which translation you need?
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
need local community manager for indonesian or speaker for community
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Are you after specific countries or do all countries in the world qualify for the local leader positions?
You need filipino translation? If you want i can do it.

We need filippino local leaders too, we will put more on this thread. We may need it translated in to other languages. Thanks. Twitter bounty will be considered too Smiley

Thanks
Hello! Explain how to understand this? Do you need a report? when?
"Submission: Comment your Telegram, Facebook links (channel/ fanpage/ group) and email below before 19:00 1st Jan 2018 GMT+8."

It means that, if you manage to join this campaign, and choose the Facebook campaign. Then you create a community group for Luxurycoin, just leave your group url link here. We will check and send tokens to your eth wallet

Thanks for asking
Your project is associated with lending. This is very promising. Interested in the project, did not find the bounty for Twitter.

we are considering to put twitter bounty and other

btw, thank for your kind comment, we will have some outstanding updates in coming days.

I am pretty sure that local leaders can be good for you Smiley
Hello guys, all of your work pls comment here. That's all, local leaders will be contacted. We will review your application and decide which local leaders in each country Smiley I got nearly 20 guys from 15 countries registered to be local leaders. Good signal

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/luxurycoin-the-safest-and-revolutionary-lending-project-make-you-become-luxury-2412556

Official thread is here, pls kindly read and support us. Leave comment if you have some questions
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Now all new shitcoins even do not bother to create something good looking.
No details, no proper description, nothing
Why do you do that at all and waste time?!?! but yeah, not so much time needed to copy photo from google search and create new beautiful shitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Hello! Explain how to understand this? Do you need a report? when?
"Submission: Comment your Telegram, Facebook links (channel/ fanpage/ group) and email below before 19:00 1st Jan 2018 GMT+8."
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Your project is associated with lending. This is very promising. Interested in the project, did not find the bounty for Twitter.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
hi there, would you please check your website pls? there is something wrong when i try to get in to your website https://LuxuryCoin.Network/
"Your connection is not private"

"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from luxurycoin.network (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID"

"This server could not prove that it is luxurycoin.network; its security certificate is from *.azurewebsites.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection"
Activity: 78
saya mengiuti di twitter dan facebook, tolong di periksa
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You need filipino translation? If you want i can do it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Bounty without twitter campaign?Why?Twitter is the best platform for promotion hightech projects///

You are welcome, we need local leader, if you signup, then get paid monthly
Activity: 83
For youtube videos, please also comment your video's links below:)
do you need indonesian translator?. if you need, I will do it.

my name ; marimobaka
email : [email protected]
wallet : 0xC7bf4D236fA0AC5FA91f82012A87237382619584
past experience : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzUY88gxC-Krc1JMSloxeThTSGM

thank you dev

Local leader may be a good choice for you, bunch of benefit
Pages:
Jump to: