Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Official Customizable Basic Income (CBI) Twitter and Blog Bounty - page 2. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Joined the twitter campaign.Why in google forms not specify the ETHwallet?

Thanks for joining - I've now added the ETH wallet to the form, but you can also DM me on here or on Twitter if that's more useful.
Thank you. Again filled out the form.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
have joined twitter campaign, but how the token will be distributed to the participants? and where i can find spreadsheets?

Will add a link to the spreadsheet shortly - Thanks for joining!

In terms of distribution - the token will be distributed proportionately in accordance with the post on Medium. If you would like a more in depth explanation, I'm happy to set up a Skype call or describe the program in more detail here.

Transparency is absolutely paramount for me, so if at any point you feel like we could be doing a better job of explaining the methodology, please continue to ask questions.

Thanks again,

James

Thanks for joining - I've now added the ETH wallet to the form, but you can also DM me on here or on Twitter if that's more useful.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
joine to twetter campaig done
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
have joined twitter campaign, but how the token will be distributed to the participants? and where i can find spreadsheets?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Joined your twitter campaign. Thank you and good luck guys!
Activity: 196
this new project, I will follow twitter bounty this project, so that this project success in sales target of ICO. thanks so much for the developer this project.
Activity: 197
joined the twitter campaign.
Joined twitter.
You said stakes bases on followers why not declare the tier for each size, such as
Minimum 500 followers to 1000
1k to 2k: earn x stakes/act
2k to 3k etc
That's clearly for us.

The post has now been updated to more clearly describe how the Twitter bounty tokens are allocated. Thanks again.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll update the post clarifying how the token distribution will be allocated. Great to have you on board  Smiley
Activity: 242
Joined twitter.
You said stakes bases on followers why not declare the tier for each size, such as
Minimum 500 followers to 1000
1k to 2k: earn x stakes/act
2k to 3k etc
That's clearly for us.
CBI has launched the official bounty program for our ICO which will begin on September 29, 2017.

Maximum number of tokens available through the bounty program is 500,000 tokens (500 ETH at ICO price).

Details can be found here: https://medium.com/@cbiproject/customizable-basic-income-cbi-ico-bounty-program-bbd505e1a007

Official Website
Whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: