Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] | SERATIO | Cryptocurrencies with Values (CLOSED) - page 7. (Read 14548 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good Project. Join facebook camping Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Why at the end of January, not now? Why are the tables not filled? It seems that there is no intention to pay.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
ico is over, when will start for distribution to bounty?
I am a member of twitter campaign, no spreadsheet # 130, thanks
i wait for your answer dev ....

SER Token will be distributed by the end of January 2018, you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143883.260 quote # 277
so be patient.
I hope the spreadsheet is updated immediately, so we know our earnings
that's a long time. no problem thanks for your answer.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

SER Token will be distributed by the end of January 2018, you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143883.260 quote # 277
so be patient.
I hope the spreadsheet is updated immediately, so we know our earnings
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Hello bounty manager ...
Please change my ETH Address.

OLD ETH Address : 0xD8525faC5E068b40B5804B9321AD427F3915e415
NEW ETH Address : 0xC5dE4BD02cb40B5434982808c7e950c23aeAaaCf

Facebook Spreadshet number : 225

Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

SERATIO "Top 6 Questions and Idea" Contest: WINNERS

Dear all, we have chosen the best three questions that you asked us and we answered them during our Token Holders Meeting LIVE Streaming this Wednesday. So here are these 5 lucky winners:

The most interesting FUTURE DEVELOPMENT idea or question        
Syahna:
#create a seratio app for android, iOS, and others. to facilitate seratio members in transactions, seratio token info, and interaction between communities seratio.
#make a special card for seratio members
#create social assistance programs, cooperation with the government

The most interesting TRANSPARENCY idea or question    
Ruslan Bespalov:
An obvious question about transparency.

Since the S/E score will be evaluated by the Seratio Platform, how can we be sure you are evaluating the score correctly? What if I'm not agreeing with your score, could I switch the evaluator?
This can potentially be dangerous to the platform if enough people consider it not fair.

The most interesting GOOD GOVERNANCE idea or question    
No Question

The most interesting TECHNICAL idea or question    
Ruslan Bespalov:
Question about modeling social impact and calculation of the S/E score.
Suppose you have a platform up and running and calculating S/E scores but then you figure out an improved model that better captures the social values and gives a different score. This means old results are no longer correct and the system cannot be relied upon to produce the same score given the same inputs.
How do you handle this case, what are the exact steps? Do you create new coin or a new smart contract?

The most interesting ALT-COIN idea or question      
Ruslan Bespalov:
There is Robbers Cave Experiment In Psychology that showed that if you take a group of people and arbitrary divide in two, the new groups quickly develop distinction criteria, begin competition and hatred toward each other. This happened automatically and required no extra effort from the scientists.
We live in the world where people are already naturally divided - by gender, language, skin color, religious and political beliefs.
Instead of going towards the unified world, driven by objective scientific truth, Seratio coins encourage the future of separated groups. The groups that will reject objective truth in favor of whatever benefits that group.
It is too easy to imagine creating black and white coins as well an national flavored coins. And it's too easy to imagine how the people will be rejected jobs, despised in schools and campuses and otherwise discriminated based on the knowledge that they have coins from the wrong group. It happens now already, and having measurable things will make it worse.
If you ever played GTA game series, imagine those clan reputation points become real. And recall that GTA is not a peaceful game at all.

My question is - what do you think about these possibilities, how can the platform work in such environment?
And, by the way, in Robbers Cave Experiment there was a solution that made the groups declare peace. And it was... introduce a common enemy. Blocking water supply into the camp made the groups work together to solve the problem and help each other.

OTHER,the most interesting ideas or questions about anything else!  
Karina:
to create a name for investors in the seratio, make programs to provide assistance to needy families (education aid, social donations and others) can work together with government or community institutions.
good luck seratio

Watch CCEG Directors answer questions at Token Holders Meeting. Keeping investors informed on the progress of SER
Video: https://youtu.be/4Y7dX0VlhDk  

We thank all our contest participants and we would like to give them 250 SER according to the rules. The contest winners please PM me

Thank you very much again. We create a TOP technology together with you.

- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/61VNFynvf3VLJ5fFDKq0SF
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/ECIJnw1q-Ivywj2vYFe3tw
- Wechat: QR code below

#SERATIO #goodistrending
Hello Comunity

Watch CCEG Directors answer questions at #Token Holders Meeting. Keeping #investors informed on the progress of SER
Video: https://youtu.be/4Y7dX0VlhDk 
#goodistrending

- Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/61VNFynvf3VLJ5fFDKq0SF
- Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/ECIJnw1q-Ivywj2vYFe3tw
- Wechat: QR code below

#SERATIO #goodistrending
Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Hello sir now i victim hacker . so i want to change my address. please change this address

Facebook spread sheet no : 228
Twitter spread sheet no : 33

slack spread sheet no :

Old address : 0xf1527Fd87461f89831ba9FC0d04E28C7DcbcB686

New address : 0x2Cbc78b7DB97576674cC4e442d3F4d792b43A3a9

Thank you sir. waiting for your respons.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
#Pixmartz, you was write me pm and I send you information about 6-7 week's post. But still no update in spreadsheet by my account. Check it please.
Activity: 504

Sir Pixmartz,

This is about my ETHER WALLET ADDRESS. My MEW was hacked on October 7th and I sent a PM to you a request to change my ETH wallet address to my new one the same day my MEW was hacked. I also posted on this thread too on that day. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22653453

Please, I'm requesting again to change my ETH wallet address since it wasn't changed: 0x05c58fb41C826db1384376Cb19176f9BB29FC4F6 (this is my new one)

I've updated the spreadsheet. Please check.

Thanks

I've checked both facebook and twitter spreadsheet, it's all good now. Thank you very much for responding to my concern!

Congratulations to SERATIO for successful ICO!

Sir Pixmartz,

This is about my ETHER WALLET ADDRESS. My MEW was hacked on October 7th and I sent a PM to you a request to change my ETH wallet address to my new one the same day my MEW was hacked. I also posted on this thread too on that day. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22653453

Please, I'm requesting again to change my ETH wallet address since it wasn't changed: 0x05c58fb41C826db1384376Cb19176f9BB29FC4F6 (this is my new one)

I've updated the spreadsheet. Please check.

Thanks
Activity: 504
Congrats to the project team and bounty manager and bounty program members with successful ICO end.good luck.
Thank You  Cheesy

Sir Pixmartz,

Congrats to the project team and bounty manager and bounty program members with successful ICO end.good luck.
Thank You  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I have not receive my token. Who i contact now ?  Undecided
For all, distribution will be provided by the end of January 2018.

Thanks
Activity: 122
I have not receive my token. Who i contact now ?  Undecided
SERATIO TOKEN HOLDERS MEETING, 1PM GMT, 8TH NOVEMBER

We are excited to announce that theCentre for Citizenship, Enterprise and Governance (CCEG) will be hosting a Token Holders Meeting on Livestream at 1pm GMT, 8th November. This event will come one day after the verified results of the Initial Coin Offering (ICO)are announced on 7th November. All investors areencouraged to attend.

CCEG is a not-for-profit British thinktank that has been measuring values since 2011. We firmly believe in accountability, good governance and transparency, and that all Seratio Token holders should have their say. Unlike many ICOs, we have a clear and accessible structure, advisory board, and system of checks and balances that prevents challenges such as those increasingly being reported.This Token Holders Meeting is a chance for us to thank our investors and community for their support during our ICO and to present our vision for the future.

CCEG Directors Barbara Mellish and Prof Dr OlingaTa’eed will chair the meeting and look forward to speaking directly with members of the Seratio community.

This event will present plans for future development, a progress update on the Seratio alt-coin pipelineand, crucially, to answer questions from the community. As the Seratio community is at the centre of the Seratio Token and the world of Cryptocurrencies with Values, the community will therefore be at the heart of our 8th November Token Holders Meeting.

We are inviting our investors and Bounty community members to submit their questions and ideas about the Seratio Token, the Seratio Platform, future development, Seratio-based alt-coins, and – most importantly – questions about accountability, transparency, and good governance of the Seratio project.

Please submit your questions by the 7th November. We will then collect and prepare your submissions so we can respond to and discuss them at theSeratio Token Holders Meeting the following day.

To encourage as many supporters as possible to submit questions, we are holding a contest for the most interesting, innovative and intriguing questions and ideas about the Seratio Platform and Token project.

You can submit your ideas and questions NOW at https://goo.gl/forms/MHApQ7gGCdjdocKe2

There will be six prizes, for the following categories:

❓1 - The most interesting FUTURE DEVELOPMENT idea or question          - SER 250
❓2 - The most interesting TRANSPARENCY idea or question                     - SER 250
❓3 - The most interesting GOOD GOVERNANCE idea or question              - SER 250
❓4 - The most interesting TECHNICAL idea or question                           - SER 250
❓5 - The most interesting ALT-COIN idea or question                              - SER 250
❓6 - OTHER,the most interesting ideas or questions about anything else! - SER 250

When submitting your questions or ideas, you will be asked to pick one of the above categories.

We will announce the winners at the SeratioToken Holders Meeting on the 8th November. We look forward to hearing all your interesting and innovative ideas, and most challenging questions!

------------------------------------------------

Go for it! See on the 8th November at 1pm GMT!

LIVESTREAM & GOOGLE FORM LINKS (FOR QUESTION/IDEA SUBMISSION) WILL BE EMAILED TO TOKEN HOLDERS ONLY PRIOR TO THE EVENT.

The CCEG Seratio Team
www.Seratio-Coins.World

Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
tokens will be charged only in January, 2018? or it for baunt?
For all, distribution will be provided by the end of January 2018.

Thanks

Thanks for the information. It's a long time to wait. I hope the reward will worth working 2 months and waiting 3 months.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Signature stakes for the last week has been updated, Everyone can remove their signature. The final stakes will be updated shortly, Thank you for the participation.

Thanks for the update. I'm going to remove my signature now and wait for distribution this january.
Pages:
Jump to: