Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform   - page 24. (Read 18740 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I think that's where SINTEZ need to work on more intently, those social networks have the ability to promote project publicity by more than 100X and since we have an active community, they won't even need to pay sub fees to the service providers for advert.
I understand that thing, but currently free to promote since I wasted a lot of time in the past by joining more bounties, despite I believe Sintez is excellent to serve us. If the developer responding here would be great as I invested a little and want to invest in next year since I will getting funds at that time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
just me or others too, Sintez FB page not have new posts to share?
Yes, for me too. And twitter seems inactive.
Still no updates on Twitter, Facebook pages. I am not yet getting if they don't update their pages how the people realize in their project?
It's better to hire someone to post on Social media sites so we can follow it. I am currently free because of not participating in much bounties.

I think that's where SINTEZ need to work on more intently, those social networks have the ability to promote project publicity by more than 100X and since we have an active community, they won't even need to pay sub fees to the service providers for advert.
Merit: 103
just me or others too, Sintez FB page not have new posts to share?
Yes, for me too. And twitter seems inactive.
Still no updates on Twitter, Facebook pages. I am not yet getting if they don't update their pages how the people realize in their project?
It's better to hire someone to post on Social media sites so we can follow it. I am currently free because of not participating in much bounties.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yeah I've been watching also for their new update post in facebook so I can share it but I know they are busy so I guess I have to wait.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
No new Facebook posts/updates for a while now. Its like devs are presently busy with the project.
Activity: 350
The signature participants are lucky because they are alone ti take huge rewards for their work contribution.
Right now it looks like: 13 participants and 15 000 000 tokens X 0,4 = 6 millions tokens!
Good jackpot  Shocked
i will follow it soon so 14 participants and 15 000 000 tokens  Grin

but if without jokes we really need more signature participants
There are more Signature participants  members needed to promote campaign. I am convinced that many people will join signature campaigns after the main pre-sale started.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
Etherdelta is simple and quick way to liquidate tokenized assets ASAP once ICO is over. While it's not the fault of both developers and bounty hunters, nor is it the conditioning factors of the investors; the problem is with Token Futures. once a particular token has future prospects, individuals (regardless of how you got your token) will hold until the said token appreciates in value. And even then, they would only liquidate in fractions of what they have because of the valuation of the Tokens.
Quite right, if tokens are sold by someone, then someone is buying them. And often long-term investors at a low price buy tokens from bountyhanters.
Activity: 350
I hope somebody will make a video on Youtube and promote it over the internet, also we  all should vote and comment to bring it up. i am hoping to get atleast a single video in this week because  of a lot of people are watching videos daily than reading content on websites.
You are saying a very important thing. Youtube video has great importance for the project's campaign. I think might be interested in many investment through video campaign. It will be a good step.

I guess there will be new participants in 1-1.5 weeks when Sintez presale will actually start.
He already started with 100% bonus

I mean when devs will allow to make contributions. It's only about application for participation available as of now.

I think the process goes hand in hand, as the registration is going on, mails will be sent to interested investors to make donations to the available Ethereum address.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

I guess there will be new participants in 1-1.5 weeks when Sintez presale will actually start.

I mean when devs will allow to make contributions. It's only about application for participation available as of now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Activity: 826
Merit: 109
yea lot of folks are busy right now in other signature campaigns
and me too

I have a similar situation! I am a member of the DeepOnion community. I can not change the signature on the forum. I support this project on Twitter
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The signature participants are lucky because they are alone ti take huge rewards for their work contribution.
Right now it looks like: 13 participants and 15 000 000 tokens X 0,4 = 6 millions tokens!
Good jackpot  Shocked

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

ill join this campaign after my current project
Activity: 518
the moon
Good jackpot  Shocked

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
I think all this happening because of etherdelta. Developers should have safe some money just to buy tokens from bounty hunters who wants to sell quick. Otherwise it is very sad for investors to know that after ICO in etherdelta possible to buy coins cheaper.
On etherdelta there are small volumes and the price of transactions there is not objective. Anyway with 100% bonus investors feel fine.
There are more than 600 entries at twitter + facebook spreadsheets. And only 13 at signature bounty. I suppose the project will be succeed and these 13 members will receive huge rewards for sure Wink
Also the facebook and twitter bounty has already folks of members to share and support, no problem if signature campaign has less.

I think it's because most of the eligible candidates who are in SINTEZ community are already engaged by one ICO signature campaign or the other. But for twitter and Facebook we still need more content.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
yea lot of folks are busy right now in other signature campaigns
and me too

I suppose there will be much more signature bounty participants in few weeks when some others major bounties end.
Merit: 629
Are you kidding? The meaning of the stakes is not in their number, but in proportion to their total number. So the campaign can last at least 10 years, the earnings from this will not grow  Cheesy
Formally, he is right. He said more stakes, not more money  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
There are more than 600 entries at twitter + facebook spreadsheets. And only 13 at signature bounty. I suppose the project will be succeed and these 13 members will receive huge rewards for sure Wink
Also the facebook and twitter bounty has already folks of members to share and support, no problem if signature campaign has less.
Pages:
Jump to: