Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform   - page 51. (Read 18743 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
good reward for Legendary member, wish i could be legendary now Sad
This time next year, rodders

We do not have long to wait until Legendary bro;) This campaign gives bounty for all ranks in a contented amount
Yes, every rank in the campaign have a big payout as compared to others so dont just focus on legendary but you too can take a part in the development and earn a big stake of money and also support the coin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I think devs could provide extra bounty with BTC payments to attract more participants. It always makes huge impulse for spreading.

It would be just great! But first type of ads they should buy must be youtube!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Every day in the project Sintez more participants! A good indicator. A strong community always leads to success. Good luck, guys

Still I see only 6 people in signature campaing. It is very few...

But hope I will also join it in second phase, when my campaign will finish!
Actually only five people have very less signature campaign. Signature campaign is project advertised. I think the authorities should pay more attention to the signature campaign. Which will be bring benefits for the campaign.

I think devs could provide extra bounty with BTC payments to attract more participants. It always makes huge impulse for spreading.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This campaign management system is very good. The members of this campaign are very active which is very good for a campaign to succeed. Wp and members activities seem to be successful.
i think all becouse of good project and a lot of people wanna get this tokens. Stablecoin realy need in this volatility market
yea stablecoin is really need this days

Stable coin is dependent on smart investment, and that's what SINT offers.
Many people are taking intrest in this coin as it has the capability to expand peoples invested money instade of making it a bad investment.
It also offers more advantages over other coins most important is its security.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Every day in the project Sintez more participants! A good indicator. A strong community always leads to success. Good luck, guys

Actually only five people have very less signature campaign. Signature campaign is project advertised. I think the authorities should pay more attention to the signature campaign. Which will be bring benefits for the campaign.

Yes. As the first step is to increase award for example. Usually signature campaign is the best option to promote project.
I am hoping that they will notice it and they will take an action so they can widened their advertisement and also their supporters.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Yes. As the first step is to increase award for example. Usually signature campaign is the best option to promote project.
Activity: 350

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner

Less people = more profit for participants
So on this moment its huge  Shocked

Here is another side of deal...
Less people = Nobody know about the project = No investment

IMO good projects have at least 50 active signature bounty members at last week of ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117

Less people = more profit for participants
So on this moment its huge  Shocked

The system has been gradually and steadily growing... so the dev team were right when they said they would indeed hit their expectations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hello. Can you please check that https://www.facebook.com/dinctunahan1 on facebook campaign? I wanna know why i am not accepted?

Hello
What is ur number on spreadsheets?

Hi there. It's 110 on facebook campaign spreadsheet
Am I need to make weekly report at the twitter bounty?

I think it's done automatically, all you need to do is continue to follow the instructions for the twitter bounty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103

Why not join other campaigns such as Social media and Blog campaigns?
It's already a year for me and I would had Senior plus, but never posted in last 8 months, that the reason for being a member, else I would have been made a lot of money.
Legendary can get so many offers even for Avatar and a text line too.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Am I need to make weekly report at the twitter bounty?
At it's best, The Coin Bank could be the 'one-stop-shop' or cryptocurrency hub that integrates all fiat and crypto currencies with the investor/clients in mind.
Activity: 518
the moon
Signature campaign is just a part of big marketing mechanism so its okay Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

We do not have long to wait until Legendary bro;) This campaign gives bounty for all ranks in a contented amount
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 826
Merit: 109

Legendary has a good award for its signatures! The very case when you should regret that you are not Legendary)) Grin
Pages:
Jump to: