Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] - SIRIN LABS - CONSUMER ELECTRONICS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA - page 2. (Read 2753 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Hello, I don't see where is the avatar kind Sir. Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Website can not connect, Whitepaper documents can not be downloaded. Can you send your WP file to me?
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
a bancor partener..i have done their whitepaper translation into romanian and i am very bulish about them and their related partners..i can do the romanian translation of your concept if interested

Good to hear majestymage, there is nothing more important in the crypto space than having a strong team and partners. We are soon to announce two new strategic advisors (globally renowned Blockchain experts) that are joining our already strong team.

To participate in any translation campaign you have to complete the relevant form and our bounty manager will be in touch with you.

Activity: 560
greetings,

I have few questions,
1) we only get the email if we got the approval?
2) we send the report through email?
3) and only send the report towards/after end of the campaign?

thanks
Activity: 238
I would like to reserve the Romanian translation myself if possible. I filled the form a few hours ago, I look forward to hear back from you.
Activity: 788
sir where is the twitter spreadsheets?
where i can see i accepted or not in the campaign.

Hi Shlasz, if you fill out the required forms (links within post or via https://www.sirinlabs.com/bounty.html) you will receive a confirmation email from our bounty moderator shortly. Cheers

Hi bounty manager
Signature bounty requirements is

Add signature of your level, avatar and personal text

where is avatar picture? and what personal text should i write?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
a bancor partener..i have done their whitepaper translation into romanian and i am very bulish about them and their related partners..i can do the romanian translation of your concept if interested

Hi Shlasz, if you fill out the required forms (links within post or via https://www.sirinlabs.com/bounty.html) you will receive a confirmation email from our bounty moderator shortly. Cheers
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Thanks for the post guys,

very excited to see the project progress,

Is this the way the Banners and signitures will stay?
Activity: 788
Halo SIRIN LABS, i'm interested about this project. and this project have a good product on roadmap (smartphone) i think for secure Operating System
now i want to join this bounty, i already fill this form and waiting your reply
thankyou, good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: