Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] - SIRIN LABS - CONSUMER ELECTRONICS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA - page 7. (Read 22437 times)

copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hello, i took part in content bounty (made videos) Where will be content bounty distribution and where i should write my ETH address for receiving my tokens? Or how it will be doing? Thank you.

The bounty was hosted on Bancor. In order to receive any rewards you need to post on the correct SIRIN LABS bounty thread, all links are in the OP.
Hello. Why bancor don't working?(

Yeah, I see it too. Looks like they might be updating their system.
Good. Thank you) Very quickly answer

No worries, I'm trying to get on as well Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
Hello, i took part in content bounty (made videos) Where will be content bounty distribution and where i should write my ETH address for receiving my tokens? Or how it will be doing? Thank you.

The bounty was hosted on Bancor. In order to receive any rewards you need to post on the correct SIRIN LABS bounty thread, all links are in the OP.

Good. Thank you) Very quickly answer

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
From what I understand here, just the Telegram and Signature bounty campaign are finished. Must part of SIRIN LABS bounty campaign, like social, blogs, or others will be out in just next few weeks.

BitCoinTalk is completed, Telegram is still being processes. The rest will be completed over the coming weeks.
Hello Manager
Where I can check my stake for facebook and twitter campaign ?
Thank you

You cannot. They are not posted publicly.
Admin. Is the bounty program already over? Receive some tokens but how can we convert that? Any announcements?

When the bounties are all completed we will convert the bounty tokens into the appropriate number of SRN tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello Manager
Where I can check my stake for facebook and twitter campaign ?
Thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
From what I understand here, just the Telegram and Signature bounty campaign are finished. Must part of SIRIN LABS bounty campaign, like social, blogs, or others will be out in just next few weeks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Admin. Is the bounty program already over? Receive some tokens but how can we convert that? Any announcements?
I have not recieved any allocations for any of the bounty programs i took part in. i have sent an email and no reply.

Which bounties did you participate in?

Telegram. bitcoin talk, facebook like,

As I said in my earlier post, I went through each BitCoinTalk bounty thread and assigned the appropriate bounty. If you believe that I missed it, please link me to your thread and I will rectify the situation.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
Hi meneger.I am sorry but i am not joined any bounty camping.I goto bancor web site but not any partcicaple form or another thing.what am i doing for joined?it is too difficult.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
I have not recieved any allocations for any of the bounty programs i took part in. i have sent an email and no reply.

Which bounties did you participate in?

Telegram. bitcoin talk, facebook like,
Thank you for quickly answer. One more question. Nowhere is it possible to look at the list of participants and their shares?

No, the data isn't formatted in a way to put the info out publicly. But I'll do what I can to explain the shares, etc...
Thank you for quickly answer. One more question. Nowhere is it possible to look at the list of participants and their shares?
Hello. I did not get tokens for bounty. Generally I do not understand how to do this. Can you help me? I participated in the company's bounty on blogs. Thank you.

Those bounties have not been allocated yet. Please be patient.
Hello. I did not get tokens for bounty. Generally I do not understand how to do this. Can you help me? I participated in the company's bounty on blogs. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: