Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Skara Token - page 2. (Read 9910 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
What's happend ?
I think it's a scam project. I don't get any payment yet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 06:49:02 PM
When will be the tokens distributed? I hope that's not just another scam story and our work will be rewarded!
I hope too, but now it seems like a 'just another scam story'...
But, honestly, i'm not worring, i'm sure that this coin will cost nothing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
April 14, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
When will be the tokens distributed? I hope that's not just another scam story and our work will be rewarded!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
whens the distribution for the bounty?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 07:19:14 PM
To all Bounty members, today is the last day to review our spreadsheets, so last chance to make any amendments. If you have any issues please PM Cesar_Skara in Telegram to discuss. We will be sending tokens soon.
Sorry this is my fb
https://www.facebook.com/danh.vo1988
Please help me
Numbers on the spreadsheet: 316
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
We want coins!
March 29, 2018, 08:32:36 PM
Cesar When will you pay?
March 29, 2018, 08:24:48 PM
Didn't get my tokens for articles campaign too...and as i see i'm not alone here xD
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
Ктo чтo пoнял кaк мoнeты зaбpaть, кoмy нe cмoг oн пepeвecти?
Activity: 1106
March 29, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
Waiting reward, keep good work team.
Activity: 415
March 28, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Yes, I see that the third week has already gone through promises to pay all the tokens, but this has not happened so far.
And as well as adding to the stock exchanges, so far, too, does not work.
I really want to believe that in the very near future the team will do it.

Yes, either today or probably tomorrow. Sorry about the delay

Let's hope that this finally happens and everyone will get their tokens.
And we also need a good stock exchange for trading.
And by the game itself, I hope that it will be substantially updated in the near future, because at the moment it looks still completely unfinished
Activity: 124
March 28, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

Yes, I see that the third week has already gone through promises to pay all the tokens, but this has not happened so far.

Yes, either today or probably tomorrow. Sorry about the delay
Activity: 415
March 27, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 82
March 26, 2018, 09:59:55 PM
When will we take our tokens.

I wrote an article for skara.
copper member
Activity: 202
March 24, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

This question, or rather the answer to it, is also interesting to me
And just as interesting is the very impression of the game itself, from those who have already played the game and have experience and understanding in this, that is, how exciting and promising it is
Activity: 42
March 24, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

The project and the game itself are very interesting in my opinion and have good prospects, so I supported them during the sale of the tokens.
But it's been a long time already, and this token is still not on the stock exchanges ... I very much hope that in the very near future the token will be on stock exchanges

The team in the telegraph office wrote that they are working on the fact that the token was added to the stock exchanges,
but this is not as simple and easy as it might seem
It is necessary not to wait much and I am sure that the token will be on stock exchanges,
and I hope that on popular and large stock exchanges

Yes, I understand that it's not so easy to do and it all depends on the stock exchanges themselves first of all, but I just want to see this token on the exchange trades
And I want to see more news on the game, development and progress

Regarding news and development, it will all be there, there will be interesting events in the next couple of months, such as a conference in London and participation in e-sports competitions.
And as I am sure that this is not all that awaits us good from the team Wink

And where you can find out about all the news from the team ?

More information can be learned from their channel telegram https://t.me/joinchat/GXWv8xIAxcYDZM4tA4cX4Q  and also monitor their social networks, such as tweeter, facebook and medium

Thanks for the help, I will now follow the news about the project there.
Still very interested in when the game will go to the blockchain, as it was planned ..
Activity: 394
March 24, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

The project and the game itself are very interesting in my opinion and have good prospects, so I supported them during the sale of the tokens.
But it's been a long time already, and this token is still not on the stock exchanges ... I very much hope that in the very near future the token will be on stock exchanges

The team in the telegraph office wrote that they are working on the fact that the token was added to the stock exchanges,
It is necessary not to wait much and I am sure that the token will be on stock exchanges,

Yes, I understand that it's not so easy to do and it all depends on the stock exchanges themselves first of all, but I just want to see this token on the exchange trades

Regarding news and development, it will all be there, there will be interesting events in the next couple of months, such as a conference in London and participation in e-sports competitions.

More information can be learned from their channel telegram https://t.me/joinchat/GXWv8xIAxcYDZM4tA4cX4Q  and also monitor their social networks, such as tweeter, facebook and medium

Activity: 42
March 24, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

Activity: 394
March 24, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

Pages:
Jump to: