Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SOMA - The Decentralized Marketplace - page 13. (Read 34170 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I congratulate a komadna!! Last day today!!! EVERYTHING we will look forward the award! We hope for fast remuneration!
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
looks like perfect project!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Any idea when we will have our SOMA for the bounties?
I think that within 1-2 weeks all bounty members will get their tokens. The manager quickly counted, the payments, too, I hope, will be prompt.
they have done the calculation, I hope not wait another 1 or 2 weeks.

think we don't have the ch
oice  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
I think that within 1-2 weeks all bounty members will get their tokens. The manager quickly counted, the payments, too, I hope, will be prompt.
they have done the calculation, I hope not wait another 1 or 2 weeks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Activity: 186
2 days left, i hope it will be successfull!
For what 2 days left? What will be successful?
ICO is over and was successful, distribution only bounty manager and dev knows when would be so what for your post was i didnt get it.

ICO was scheduled from September 26 to October 26. But then the team decided to extend the ICO until November 15
this is the last day and hopefully ends with fun for all of us
today is the last day of ICO SOMA. congratulations for SOMA's success and hopefully with the success of SOMA project then all can quickly enjoy the results. because I am sure the SOMA project will be very beneficial for many people
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
ICO is over and was successful, distribution only bounty manager and dev knows when would be so what for your post was i didnt get it.

ICO was scheduled from September 26 to October 26. But then the team decided to extend the ICO until November 15
this is the last day and hopefully ends with fun for all of us
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

Activity: 350
sir plase check my twitter
Spreadsheet : 1237
twitter link: https://twitter.com/abirhasan420401

twitter audit:  https://www.twitteraudit.com/abirhasan420401
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
seems like all is about bounty campaign Smiley

Because you are at the bounty section, and specifically at SOMA's bounty thread  Roll Eyes
Their ANN thread is here.
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Already spreadsheet updates has been completed, so I think the payout going to happen very sooner but still have to wait a bit for that.
You can wait and if the amount is good, it's not a problem of time at all, all was superfluous enrolled
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
seems like all is about bounty campaign Smiley
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Already spreadsheet updates has been completed, so I think the payout going to happen very sooner but still have to wait a bit for that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Because you didn't provide a twitter audit link until now. I added your audit link and stakes in the spreadsheet.

Hallelujah friend!
Thank you!
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
aww. I didnt notice that I wasnt qualified , done many retweets before but seems my other tweet were already gone in twitter. Anyways my fault, congrats Soma Team.
Pages:
Jump to: