Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SOMA - The Decentralized Marketplace - page 30. (Read 34170 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Can i change twitter followers? it is now 1530, do i have to refill the form  Huh
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
Hi change my twitter stats, i have 3050 now(№893 sheet)
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Pls change my facebook followers count, i have 5000 now. Spreadsheets # 907 , Thanks.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Joined twitter bounty, nice project!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I'm sorry, but I have some questions concern to bounty reward. The overall reward for bounty is 700.000 SCT, 1 ETH=450 SCT, so bounty reward is 1555 Eth. The contribution is now around 600 Eth. You have not any soft cap. How will you pay bounty reward if there won't be enough contributions? Even if you will get more than 1555 eth there is no sense to pay so the bigest part for bounty. You won't get enough money to work on this project. So the question is what will you do with bounty reward if you won't get enough contribution?
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Hey. Tell me, please, can I still take part in the bounty of the blogging campaign? Thanks!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
I don't think we are required to post our contributions here. Or am I the one doing the wrong thing, not posting the links to my tweets, Retweet s and Facebook posts?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i guess some do not read as was posted just three posts back please do not post links in here.should ban those who post links here than they will listen.also congrats on the partnership with utrust hope this turns out very good
Activity: 153
join facebook campaign, although it quite late  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hello manager. Change my rank to Full member. I've already changed the company's signature code to my rank and avatar .
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
very interesting project.I am joined your twitter telegram and slack campaign.
Activity: 39
Good stuff! I'm participating in twitter bounty campaign.
Activity: 5
I will join Twitter campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I have vote forSoma on TokenMarket.
I joined FSB and Twitter campaign.
Also register for Slack and Telegram bonus
Good Luck
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
I would like to apply for the Dutch translation.

~snip~

Here, this should help informing you the proper way to reserve a translation bounty. Else, I think,, you'll be ignored.

~snip~

How to Apply:

1.To Reserve a Language you must join Telegram or Slack and PM @colorlessk there. (do not PM here in this forum)
2.After Completing your Translation submit the link using the form:here

~snip~
Activity: 3
I'm Newbie. Just wating...
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I would like to apply for the Dutch translation.

My Portfolio | Experience

ANN/BOUNTY THREADS:

Whitepaper:

Video:

Websites:
Pages:
Jump to: