Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY | PAUSED UNTIL OCT 20TH - page 25. (Read 66636 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello manage, I alreeady sent you a PM, but I didn't receive any answer so that I wanted to write here.

Hello, I mistakenly wrote ITAnecro in the signature bounty spreadsheet for my Slack name, but it's actually itanecro.

Can you please update this?

Thank you.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
So there is no certainty when ico will start?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Update and I have

spreadsheets : 11

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20512228

But it turns out that the tweet and retweet are disappearing and the list was not updated and everything has to be done again
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Are you guys updating the twitter sheet because I'm seeing a lot of discrepancy for my tweets and retweets count.

As for now, I have made 15 valid tweets and 36 valid retweets (I'm not counting current week yet). But, as per sheet my tweets and retweets count are 10 and 29 respectively.
Could you please double check the threads again or I can provide you the list of each week if necessary?

PS: Check column 193 in the sheet.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Yes they would more time but long time but there is no counting

They mentioned many time about it, for counting it will take around 48hrs. We have to patiently because there is a lot of time for us because now they extended the date of ICO, so if you qualify your post you will get your stakes don't worry about it.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
Yes they would more time but long time but there is no counting
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
When count the post for signature camping

May be the calculation in process,  but the result for week 6 it looks like a update stake has been calculated up to line 150, so be patient for the settlement of the calculation.  Smiley

The campaign manager start counting from monday and it will be take up 24 hours up to 48 hours but time to time the participants for signature campaign increasing it will make the campaign manager need more time to count all posts
legendary
Activity: 1487
Merit: 1008
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

May be the calculation in process,  but the result for week 6 it looks like a update stake has been calculated up to line 150, so be patient for the settlement of the calculation.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

AFAIK there is no weekly checkpoint for signature campaign coz you have to complete 50 posts by the end of the ICO.

If you want to do 12+ post weekly then weekly checkpoint is 23:59 UTC Sunday.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Can i still get the bounty. Ihave just joind today.

They postponed the ICO start date so you will have plenty of time to be a part of Spectiv bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: