Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends - page 2. (Read 39267 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I see that many continue to leave here proof of their work. What are you hoping for, people. Google-forms have long been closed. And many are waiting for their rewards. Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I didn't received my payment for last 2 weeks . is there any problem
The problem is that many have not received a reward for their work. And for a long time no one comes into this branch.
This is not good. I hope that the team will cope with the problems, and that everything is formed in a positive way.
I thought that payments are not made from a high commission on ETH. But now there is no such problem. I hope that the team will soon please us with good news and payments.
The problem is that many have not received a reward for their work. And for a long time no one comes into this branch.
This is not good. I hope that the team will cope with the problems, and that everything is formed in a positive way.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
The representative Swapity Brian left the chat in telegrams. This is not a good sign. There is no feedback from the project participants any more. Many have not paid for the last weeks of participation.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
any news about the project? I honestly think its a good project I hope the devs keep developing it..i didnt even sell my bounty payout..and btw,still waiting for week 12 twitter bounty dev XD
Maybe you meant the 13th week, because the 12th week for the reports already was.
I think the developers are very busy working on the release of their new exchanger. A quality decentralized exchanger is very important today. Perhaps delays in payments can be associated with this.
i meant the payment for week 12.. as far as i know there was only 12 weeks bounty.. and wow swp price reach all time high did i missed something
That's right, it was only 12 weeks. They finished taking the reports. The price for a coin also surprises me a lot. It has great volatility, in my opinion.

they finished taking the report but why takes so long to pay for it? it feels like this project is in a brink of being abandoned..even the ANN page looks empty..i hope dev could continuing this project tho..
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Hi dev! Where are you now? If you'll visit this is thread, please, tell us, when do you makeng distribution of tokens?  Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I have not received payment so far? Dear developers or a bounty manager, can you clarify the situation?

Same here, can the manager tell when is the distribution?
maybe it's still the process of updating the calculation of the stakes, it's a good project and I see this company growing with a very good choice  Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
I have not received payment so far? Dear developers or a bounty manager, can you clarify the situation?

Same here, can the manager tell when is the distribution?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
any news about the project? I honestly think its a good project I hope the devs keep developing it..i didnt even sell my bounty payout..and btw,still waiting for week 12 twitter bounty dev XD
Maybe you meant the 13th week, because the 12th week for the reports already was.
I think the developers are very busy working on the release of their new exchanger. A quality decentralized exchanger is very important today. Perhaps delays in payments can be associated with this.
i meant the payment for week 12.. as far as i know there was only 12 weeks bounty.. and wow swp price reach all time high did i missed something
That's right, it was only 12 weeks. They finished taking the reports. The price for a coin also surprises me a lot. It has great volatility, in my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Pages:
Jump to: