Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends - page 38. (Read 39303 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Am i right? It is only applicable to Jr. Member ??
That is correct, Jr. Member or higher. You should at least read the instructions before you ask questions.

Last week I submitted twitter link but I didnt get swap tokens, And second I re-submitted twitter link but still i didn't get any swap tokens.
Why I don't get any tokens sir?
You did not fill out the Twitter bounty report form.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Last week I submitted twitter link but I didnt get swap tokens, And second I re-submitted twitter link but still i didn't get any swap tokens.
Why I don't get any tokens sir?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
 Joined signature campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 34
Am i right? It is only applicable to Jr. Member ??
All bounties have been paid out. Remember that if you didn't fill out the Twitter form you didn't get the bounty.
Signature bounties will begin paying out this Sunday.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
i received the bounty thank you for this good management
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
thanks sir
finally I got swap token.. thanks a lot...  Smiley Grin
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
received of bounty , this a great of campaign
keep on proggress and hope price is going up and can come to big exchange
thanks for payment on campaign
Activity: 504
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
I have not receive yet but let's just wait. There might be some technical problem going on.
Activity: 43
Received bounty. Thanks so much! I have a question though...

Are we able to do this every week until November 30th?
Activity: 42
Joining The Signature Campaign . Good luck.
Activity: 420
I have joined to signature campaign.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think everyone is still waiting for this week's tokens, i have not received either, i hope manager will sent all tokens today, cheers!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Anyone received  reward for last week? Manager said that rewards are supposed to be sent yesterday but i'm not paid yet.

have not received. But he apologized and promised to send everyone to the end of the Wednesday has not yet ended. We wait.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
Anyone received  reward for last week? Manager said that rewards are supposed to be sent yesterday but i'm not paid yet.
Activity: 182

In the rules stay: "Please ensure that you have retweeted not later than 6 days after the tweets were published" an di see you retweeted also older tweets.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
I'm very sorry for the delay in payouts! We have fixed the issue on our end so it will never happen again.
Everyone will be receiving their payment today (Wednesday).

Good,thanks!
Question:Signature campaign is also paid each week or on a total? I fulfilled the conditions until Monday, even though there was not enough time,whether there will be a reward?
I'm very sorry for the delay in payouts! We have fixed the issue on our end so it will never happen again.
Everyone will be receiving their payment today (Wednesday).
Pages:
Jump to: