Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends - page 50. (Read 39303 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
The first week's bounty (October 4-7) has been payed out!  Cheesy
If you retweeted on Saturday and weren't included in the payout, you retweeted after our counting cutoff and should include it in next weeks's report.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i am joined twitter campain
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
I am joining the twitter campaign
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
I am joining the twitter campaign
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hi dev, iam joined twitter campaign.I hope to be accepted in this project. Come together to support this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I joined with twitter campaign
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I have joined twitter campaign. good luck!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have joined the twitter campaign. best of luck.
Activity: 966
registered with the bounty twitter company Grin
Activity: 434
Bounty payment received. Thanks.. Best of luck dev
Activity: 71
INS Ecosystem
Joined Twitter campaign, looking forward to this project
Activity: 532
Joined with twitter campaign
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Real-deal team gathered here. Concept is nice. Joined twitter campaign. Good luck team Wink
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
join for twitter campaign ,
swapity it the greatest for project
i hope can stil contribute on campaign
Activity: 392
@swapity.io hello sir
the payment of the twitter bounty is it already all distributed?
i am #33 on the spreadsheet. i'm just checking is it all release? because i didn't receive yet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Thanks for the support everyone!  Grin

I updated the thread OP with new instructions on how to claim the Twitter bounty. Users will be self-reporting their progress and we will be paying out weekly.
Because of the short notice we will tally everyone's retweets for the first week.

This order is valid from October 9, I understood correctly? Reports will need to be postponed to this thread or will there be some form on Google?

We counted user's retweets on Saturday and are now paying out (sorry for being a bit late) four day's worth of bounty. We started on the 4th and counted through the 7th.
If you retweeted on Saturday and aren't included in the payout, you retweeted after our counting cutoff and should include it in next weeks's report.

Starting this week users will self report their retweets by filling out a Google Form link I will post on Saturday (the 14th). Please do not report in the thread.
The following day (Sunday the 15th) we will double check the reports and payout a week's worth of bounty. This will be done every week until the twitter campaign is over.
thanks you. I have received payment. a good day for you.
I want to join translate campaign. Language Vietnamese. I will send you 3 days after
Activity: 61
Thanks for the support everyone!  Grin

I updated the thread OP with new instructions on how to claim the Twitter bounty. Users will be self-reporting their progress and we will be paying out weekly.
Because of the short notice we will tally everyone's retweets for the first week.

This order is valid from October 9, I understood correctly? Reports will need to be postponed to this thread or will there be some form on Google?

We counted user's retweets on Saturday and are now paying out (sorry for being a bit late) four day's worth of bounty. We started on the 4th and counted through the 7th.
If you retweeted on Saturday and aren't included in the payout, you retweeted after our counting cutoff and should include it in next weeks's report.

Starting this week users will self report their retweets by filling out a Google Form link I will post on Saturday (the 14th). Please do not report in the thread.
The following day (Sunday the 15th) we will double check the reports and payout a week's worth of bounty. This will be done every week until the twitter campaign is over.
Activity: 45
joined twitter campaign
thank you
Activity: 17
joined twitter campaign
Activity: 17
joined twitter campaign
Pages:
Jump to: