Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥 SWISSBORG BOUNTY 🔥 500 000 USD 🔥 New - page 6. (Read 32967 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
When is the token distribution on bounty participants?

i'm wondering the same thing...

Until now, no token has been entered in my wallet yet. Could there be a delay in the distribution?
most likely there is a delay, in the telegram also there is no recent information for the distribution of token bounty, so we can only wait
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Until now, no token has been entered in my wallet yet. Could there be a delay in the distribution?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Hi all

Bounty hunters need registered on site ?

Thanks
the bounty manager has not stated this. I suggest you wait for update in order to know maybe this is required
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Hi all

Bounty hunters need registered on site ?

Thanks
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
Do the bounty hunters need to creat an account on swissborg site

why do I need to register on the site and where is it written about? bonuses will come to MEW, investors need to pass KYS, payments will begin on 31.01, listing on stock exchanges from 01.02.18. This is all information
means today is the day distribution of tokens for bounty campaign ??
is there someone here who has got a reward?
I don't think the distribution has started. If so, some of the participants that have been rewarded will surely comment here on the forum.
at the moment no one has come)

why do I need to register on the site and where is it written about? bonuses will come to MEW, investors need to pass KYS, payments will begin on 31.01, listing on stock exchanges from 01.02.18. This is all information
I don't think the distribution has started. If so, some of the participants that have been rewarded will surely comment here on the forum.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Why they are still posted the report of their social media campaign even if the bounty campaign was end in the other day or they want to doing this because they want to added for their post. If they want to continue to post on this thread it was better for them.
some bounty hunters dont actually follow what is going on in the thread. they are interested in posting their report
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Why they are still posted the report of their social media campaign even if the bounty campaign was end in the other day or they want to doing this because they want to added for their post. If they want to continue to post on this thread it was better for them.

because they are spammers. they don't follow threads . and announcements.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Kda
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 994
Merit: 10
Kda
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 269

I think the one will going need to pass KYS is the investor only.
And we as participating in signature campaign we need to wait on when they going to distribution the bounty rewards.
You're right . KYC is only for investors whom already joined in SwissBorg ICO
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

I think the one will going need to pass KYS is the investor only.
And we as participating in signature campaign we need to wait on when they going to distribution the bounty rewards.
Activity: 269
DO we need kyc for bounty and when will we get bounty tokens?
No bro . KYC is only for investors . We'll get them on 31st Jan
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
DO we need kyc for bounty and when will we get bounty tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: