Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Tokenomy : Token Economy Bounty - page 19. (Read 7807 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
yes it seems not yet very detailed information about the allocation of bounty campaign that was held
so waiting is listed on boutny twitter and signature
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
If you need a translation into Russian, I can do it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
how many tokens for his Bounty allocation Huh
Activity: 182
already signed up for twitter campaign and I wanna participate in signature campaign... the form on googledocs for sign campaign isnt editable yet?

I'm registered twitter bounty campaign, What is the minimum retweets and whether to report?

Same here. I want to know where to report.
if I understood correctly, we will get on the list or not, it will be known after March 1

"We will check the followers and repost to eligible for the twitter bounty."
"Will be given after 1 March 2018 for approved and eligible participants list."
Activity: 189
reserved for signature campaign..
already signed up for twitter campaign..
soon i will be sign up for media campaign..

btw, the form on googledocs for signt campaign isnt editable yet.. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Reserve signature campaign.
If token alocation show in this thread
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I'm registered twitter bounty campaign, What is the minimum retweets and whether to report?

Same here. I want to know where to report.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Reserve when my signature campaign is over i will try to join thank you very much
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Hello sir,
i already registered for twitter bounty but it seems i accidently wrong input correct retweet link, can you please kindly change it ?
thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Will be given after 1 March 2018 for approved and eligible participants list
The bounty start at that day or i need to use signature starting now ? cause i can make my signature empty that date but not today. And how much token allocate for this bounty program. also you should mention the minimal amount to buy your token is 0.5 bitcoin

also do you need minimal amount of follower for joining twitter campaign and you dont have extra stakes for person who have more than 10k followers
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
I joined twitter bounty Campaign
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
"You can help us spread the word about TEN Token, and you will be rewarded for it. All you need to do is add our official signature to your profile on the Bitcointalk forum." So this mean that I don't need to register in any form?
Strike! Nice but f**l**h
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
hello dev
how much total alocation coin to bounty campaign
"You can help us spread the word about TEN Token, and you will be rewarded for it. All you need to do is add our official signature to your profile on the Bitcointalk forum." So this mean that I don't need to register in any form?
Merit: 100
How much token allocated for this bounty? I didnt see any info about allocated token.
Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 419
Merit: 1
Facebook Campaign not allowed for project
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
dev how weekly report twitter?need post thread?
lol no you don't need to report your weekly activities since he has not mentioned it.

This bounty will be very great as it will not have any reports and will be being clean with no spam reports. nice
so only once fill the form?
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Can someone explaine me 1 moment, please?
Is this Form - https://goo.gl/forms/G0CsXY0G3IxJfmme2 - for Registration of for Week Reporting?

Because I'm confused...
Thakns!
Pages:
Jump to: