Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities. 🔥Bonus for ACE participants!🔥 - page 4. (Read 32526 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
how about the bounty rewards distribution?? when is it will started?? i can't wait for getting the rewards
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
First celebrity management platform on blockchain
I think I'm late to convert my tokens into ACE in TEam, but I would like to know what the benefit is? Apart from having 40% bonus, what else do they offer?

It's not too late to convert ACE to TEAM. Please check the article where you can find all the info about https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed. TEAM White Paper will be published soon.

review your Medium article very well, I understand that I could still change the ACE tokens for the TEAM but I would still get the 40% benefit? and another question that I would like to ask you is that if I change all the ACE tokens or if I can keep one part in ACE and another in TEAM?

Conversion only works in 1 direction (ACE into TEAM only, not vice versa), and you can only convert all ACE tokens you have at once.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I think I'm late to convert my tokens into ACE in TEam, but I would like to know what the benefit is? Apart from having 40% bonus, what else do they offer?

It's not too late to convert ACE to TEAM. Please check the article where you can find all the info about https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed. TEAM White Paper will be published soon.

review your Medium article very well, I understand that I could still change the ACE tokens for the TEAM but I would still get the 40% benefit? and another question that I would like to ask you is that if I change all the ACE tokens or if I can keep one part in ACE and another in TEAM?
Is ACE already tradeable on exchanges?

No. Not yet. We’ve started talking to several exchanges (two out of the top-10 exchanges by volume) and expect news in 1 week.

Seriously ? You only started to talk to them just now ?! I hope ACE will have a real exchange so you keep your promises and not some garbage like EtherDelta
It is easy to get listed on some low-quality exchange with no liquidity and shady rules, but we all don’t need this.

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

No. Not yet. We’ve started talking to several exchanges (two out of the top-10 exchanges by volume) and expect news in 1 week.

Seriously ? You only started to talk to them just now ?! I hope ACE will have a real exchange so you keep your promises and not some garbage like EtherDelta
Activity: 214
Hello,

I have not received my bounty. I had registered in the website and I think I had added my ETH address.
Now I cannot even login in the website to check if my tokens are there, may I get some help please?
Hello, could you please pm your e-mail and campaign you participated in. I'll check what's happened.
dear dev,,i see ACE tokens in my personal account, and i have add my mw ether in profile,,how to transfer to my ether wallet,,tahnks very much,,Always success for Token Ace Team,,

Hi! You need to wait for the next batch of the token distribution which is gonna be November, 21st.
hi dev ,,i have waitting but why i don see my token team in my mew,,how to withdraw in my personal profile to my mew thanks very much for your attention,,,please guide me sir thanks,,,
Hello, you will be able to withdraw your TEAM tokens to your MEW after TEAM ICO ended and TEAM token released. Expecting dates January-February.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Hello,

I have not received my bounty. I had registered in the website and I think I had added my ETH address.
Now I cannot even login in the website to check if my tokens are there, may I get some help please?
Activity: 140
dear dev,,i see ACE tokens in my personal account, and i have add my mw ether in profile,,how to transfer to my ether wallet,,tahnks very much,,Always success for Token Ace Team,,

Hi! You need to wait for the next batch of the token distribution which is gonna be November, 21st.
hi dev ,,i have waitting but why i don see my token team in my mew,,how to withdraw in my personal profile to my mew thanks very much for your attention,,,please guide me sir thanks,,,

Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
bounty has been ended and all spreadsheets has been updatted but how the progress of bounty distribution??

Tomorrow will be the last day of distribution of ACE tokens.

If bounty participants didn't convert their ACE tokens into TEAM they already received ACE tokens to their external wallets or would receive on 28 November.
Activity: 280
bounty has been ended and all spreadsheets has been updatted but how the progress of bounty distribution??
I think I did that maybe a week ago... I was going to double check it today but now I can not find place to enter adress anywhere on your website.

PM me your email please.

Still the same problem... Just now I can see my eth address on your website...
If you see your eth address then everything is ok and you will receive your tokens tomorrow.
Hi, on which exchanges are traded ACE tokens Huh
HuhHuh??
We’ve started talking to several exchanges (two out of the top-10 exchanges by volume) and expect news in the next 1–2 weeks. Please stay patient. It is easy to get listed on some low-quality exchange with no liquidity and shady rules, but we all don’t need this.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think I did that maybe a week ago... I was going to double check it today but now I can not find place to enter adress anywhere on your website.

PM me your email please.

Still the same problem... Just now I can see my eth address on your website...
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Pages:
Jump to: