Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] WWAM Signature Campaign - LIVE - - page 3. (Read 4561 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103
Why is it that i didnt get paid on aug 15 payout i think i reached the 10 requirement quality post all about cryptocurrency topics. And also based on the spreadsheet i think that i am eligible to earn 45000 mWWAM because of my member rank. I need explanation pls?
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
The payout wave for 15/08 has been issued.
Again, some users have been kicked out of the campaign for breaking the Terms and Conditions. Users listed below will not receive any payout and all their WWAM tokens previously issued have been revoked :

• Linuld : Leaving campaign (Thanks for publicly announcing it tho).
  • Ask : Changing signature
  • Chickenfried12 : Changing signature
  • Swiftbits : Inactive user
  • Akai : Changing signature
  • Esprit557 : Changing signature
  • TropicalDog : Changing signature
  • Aramkarisma : Changing signature
  • Souldream : Inactive user
  • Machine Funk : Inactive user
  • Sonaile : Inactive user
  • pat4cryptoreal : Inactive user

Please make sure you can comply with the terms and conditions BEFORE applying. From now on, anyone applying to the campaign and breaking those rules will receive a negative trust on their profile on top of the usual kick of the campaign and revoke of the bounties.

Why there is no reward for the signature? Huh From August 8 to August 15 I have 37 posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sonaile-1023089, this you call Inactive user? Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
dev,when the translation bounty would give out?
 Wink Wink
Activity: 308
how about me?
I work hard and remember update my position!
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
Hello CCEDKaps,
   I'm also leaving now the campaign and hoping this will become successful in the future. Your project are become helpful for everyone. Thank you for giving me a chance to join in your campaign.

Not going to negative rep you as you posted a respectful message for warning us, however your WWAM tokens will be revoked.
Thanks
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello CCEDKaps,
   I'm also leaving now the campaign and hoping this will become successful in the future. Your project are become helpful for everyone. Thank you for giving me a chance to join in your campaign.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WWAM is an awesome project and the Dev is a thorough manager. I have just confirmed the second payment of 4500 WWAM in my Etherwallet. Good Job
Again, some users have been kicked out of the campaign for breaking the Terms and Conditions. Users listed below will not receive any payout and all their WWAM tokens previously issued have been revoked :

Please make sure you can comply with the terms and conditions BEFORE applying. From now on, anyone applying to the campaign and breaking those rules will receive a negative trust on their profile on top of the usual kick of the campaign and revoke of the bounties.

I'm here I'm active.

0 posts over an 8 days period is not what we consider an active user, sorry. I suggest that you take a look at the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when joining the campaign.
Activity: 144

I'm here I'm active.

Activity: 490
bump
waiting 2nd payment  Grin  Grin

any update about ico sir  Grin Grin Grin

thankyou
Still up !
i just joined the bounty, i want to know, tha 1000 wwam = 0.005 eth, is that means also 1,000 because i see the token paid is not 4500 it is only 4,500
please explain so i can understand this

I'd like to explain but I don't understand what you mean. 1000 mWWAM is 0.005 eth. 4,500 is just a cleaner way to write 4500 Smiley
i already received 9 WWAM token , so thats must be  9 X 0.005 eth = 0.045 eth worth, if i received next payment 45 WWAM thats 45 X 0.005 = 0.225

correction me if iam wrong sir

No, that's right  Wink
Activity: 490
i just joined the bounty, i want to know, tha 1000 wwam = 0.005 eth, is that means also 1,000 because i see the token paid is not 4500 it is only 4,500
please explain so i can understand this

I'd like to explain but I don't understand what you mean. 1000 mWWAM is 0.005 eth. 4,500 is just a cleaner way to write 4500 Smiley
i already received 9 WWAM token , so thats must be  9 X 0.005 eth = 0.045 eth worth, if i received next payment 45 WWAM thats 45 X 0.005 = 0.225

correction me if iam wrong sir
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I would like to join this campaign.
All info have been send.

Hope to hear soon from you guys.

Greetz
Activity: 112
I say Hello :)
I participated in the signature bounty campaign.
I hope that this project will be more exciting.
Thank you.
Activity: 473
Hello CCEDKaps,

I am leaving this campaign with positive feedback. All the best for your project. Let's meet in future. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in your campaign.
Activity: 70
Whether only the signature campaign in bounty this project how the social media campaign is still not there. thanks.
Sorry been kinda busy with the ICO, updated the spreadsheet with newest applies
Activity: 476
Very interesting project. One of the hardest things to do in decentralized fashion. Would be interested in possible collaboration. Will be in touch.
Pages:
Jump to: