Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO]520 000$ ALGORY - Multifunctional tools for cryptocurrency trading - page 6. (Read 25750 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 119
The Exchange for EOS Community
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hi. Are we getting the token before the snapshot or is just going to involve investors?

https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-alg-tokens-airdrop-ca05b1f21ce7

I would like to bump this question.
I hope thar distrbution of bounty tokens will be made before 27th..?

I saw a message from Dominic Gordel (Founder) on Telegram: Bounty won't be included ...

So let's see what we get.

In other words we will get 3 times less..?!?!

I hope it is some misunderstanding!?!

They want to reduce the unit price per token to 1/3 with that airdrop, so if we get the same amount of tokens we will only get 1/3 $-related, that's my understanding too.

For now I will wait and see.

My calculation with the old rules FOR SIGNATURE, there were 520000 ALG for signature only, in sum there are 1273,9575 stakes, that means ~408,17 ALG per stake.
Activity: 356
Merit: 101
Good day. The company has already started? I did not follow the company so much, so I do not know much about it. How is she? Are there any prospects? How are their projects? You like?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hi. Are we getting the token before the snapshot or is just going to involve investors?

https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-alg-tokens-airdrop-ca05b1f21ce7

I saw a message from Dominic Gordel (Founder) on Telegram: Bounty won't be included ...

In other words we will get 3 times less..?!?! I mean equivalent in dollars will be three times lower than before airdrope..

I hope it is some misunderstanding!?!

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Merit: 13

... send an email to [email protected].
Kind regards,
Algory Bounty Manager

Thank you so much for rechecking my reports and updating stakes! More power to you and Algory!

sent yesterday, no changes in the spreadsheet, as well as the response to the mail did not notice

Their plan is to reduce the unit price per token to 1/3, bounty participator will be paid with only 1/3 $-related if they don't get the same additional amount.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Algory Bounty Manager,

Please, change my ETH address.

BOUNTY PROGRAM B SPREADSHEET # 153

TOTAL ALGORY SPREADSHEET # 570

NEW ADDRESS

0x3583Cb938a2dC8B9892aB5b0E1703e6760c4cCD6

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Why do not I have a spreadsheet on Twitter?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
there are some news about the division of tokens
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
Dear participants,

Please look it the table named 'TOTAL ALG' in the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HnAMWemhwfewb7EGRd6pYY1GhyTx67HyQohBxV7-c-g/edit?usp=sharing
In case of any mistakes please send me private message or send an email to [email protected]. I will be waiting for your messages 72h from now. Please check carefully your wallets addresses and number of stakes. After 72h there will be calculated quantity of ALG tokens, after which there won't be opportunity to correct something. If you don't send an email with request about correction within 72h we will treat your data as correct.

For those whose data isn't correct.
If your Facebook or Twitter stakes are wrong calculated, please send me the missing report in appropraite form. Not the link to the report. It will speed up the process of verification.
If you have any objection, please send me the message, no message will remain unanswered.

The last information is for users who are still sending me reports... the bounty campaign has been finished. Your stakes for 9th week and 10th week won't be calculated but we appreciate that you spread the information about Algory Smiley

Kind regards,
Algory Bounty Manager

Thank you so much for rechecking my reports and updating stakes! More power to you and Algory!
Dear codemanX,
I made the column wider. Unfortunately, due to security reasons the access to copying will stay disabled.
Kind regards

I understand, and I really appreciate you have disabled that! I still can only partly see my wallet address, but it looks ok for me, so everything is fine. Thanks!
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Dear codemanX,
I made the column wider. Unfortunately, due to security reasons the access to copying will stay disabled.
Kind regards
hard to veryfy without seeing the full address but with the characters am seeing looks all good.

and for those who will email you for any changes like address change should that not come with a signed message Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
tsg
Activity: 252
Dear codemanX,
Kind regards
Dear participants,

Please look it the table named 'TOTAL ALG' in the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HnAMWemhwfewb7EGRd6pYY1GhyTx67HyQohBxV7-c-g/edit?usp=sharing
In case of any mistakes please send me private message or send an email to [email protected]. I will be waiting for your messages 72h from now. Please check carefully your wallets addresses and number of stakes. After 72h there will be calculated quantity of ALG tokens, after which there won't be opportunity to correct something. If you don't send an email with request about correction within 72h we will treat your data as correct.

Hello tsg,
I can't check my wallet address because the column is too small and I can't copy the whole row because it's disabled in the sheet, can you please change that? Stakes are fine, thanks for the good work!
tsg
Activity: 252
Dear participants,

For those whose data isn't correct.
If your Facebook or Twitter stakes are wrong calculated, please send me the missing report in appropraite form. Not the link to the report. It will speed up the process of verification.
If you have any objection, please send me the message, no message will remain unanswered.

The last information is for users who are still sending me reports... the bounty campaign has been finished. Your stakes for 9th week and 10th week won't be calculated but we appreciate that you spread the information about Algory Smiley

Kind regards,
Algory Bounty Manager

In the spreadseet twitter campaign I have less than 200 folowers, which is absolutely not true.Therefore, I have not been rewarded.that's not nice

It has been updated. Please send us the report if your stakes hasn't been calculated.

It seems that the manager has a lot to do to get everything sorted as it should be, but is there any chance that tokens will be released before 7th of February?

Of course, there is a chance Wink

Hello,

Is it possible to change my wallet adress? My wallet doesn´t support tokens, only coins...

It is a Ethereum wallet but I really don´t know if is going to work.

So I better change to MEW now.

Yes, it is possible, please send me PM or mail with your new address.
Pages:
Jump to: