Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO]A2B TAXI OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - page 2. (Read 2793 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello!
Please, reserve translation into Russian

I can translate: Whitepaper, One page or Web Site. Select the item that is still available

best regards, your future investor )
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
criticism and suggestions that support for the improvement of this project from the public should be a top priority.
such as table updates and more.
thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
why are the tables not updated? I got an email from A2B that happened. Unfortunately there is no
change in the list of participants until today. A bounty list of participants should always be up to date and well managed.
that also gives confidence in the project. I ask you to pay attention here
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
let's support this taxi industry let me know everyone and be a good project good luck
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I did not quite understand the period company. Do you need employees in the branches on the form? Do you need to translate something or in what sense?
I think you do not quite understand. Most likely they are looking for managers to etrada.
To answer various questions about the project and support the activity of users in different languages in the thematic threads. This is common practice for all company bounties  Wink
Activity: 574
I did not quite understand the period company. Do you need employees in the branches on the form? Do you need to translate something or in what sense?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
And can I find out exactly what conditions are required in order to take part as an Ambassador?
Dude, if you did not notice there is a link in the announcement.
You need to write them to the post office and then they will send all the conditions, but I think that this is a very responsible post and the selection will be very serious! Wink
Activity: 476
And can I find out exactly what conditions are required in order to take part as an Ambassador?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
They will spend on a bounty campaign 1M $ really?
It is worthy of respect, very cool! I will participate in this! Smiley
I'm really curious when the first green taxis drive through Vienna or Berlin. I only know yellow taxis from New York.
Green taxi will be a good brand. Such a thing rarely happens in the big cities of Europe. are the vehicles bought or leased?
copper member
Activity: 116
The first blockchain-based global taxi platform
Dear community members,

Thank you all for reaching us out to suggest ideas how to improve A2B Taxi bounty program. We considered your comments and decided to make some changes in the program. As many of you offered to become A2B Taxi ambassador in your specific city, we launch additional A2B Taxi Ambassadors bounty campaign. Please follow the instructions to register for it in the top of the thread. We are planning to work with up to 40 A2B Taxi Ambassadors in variety of European cities. Reach us for more information by sending an email to [email protected]

Regards,
A2B Taxi Team
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I really like the project and i would like to support it, therefore i would like to make the French Ann translation.
Link to my previous work : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobeefcoin-production-integree-de-boeufs-biologiques-de-la-ferme-a-la-table-2722556

Regards.
sorry, where is the ANN thread from this bounty campaign ?
i have check on official website but haven't found the link

I h am looking forward to the day when I will drive with a green taxi through Berlin.
the yellow taxis are known. but green will be very well known in the future in the big cities of europe

ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-icoa2b-taxi-the-first-blockchain-based-taxi-platform-2543696
Activity: 28
How a use of taxi reduces carbon emissions in the environment, more the people use taxis more the pollution. The idea doesnt seem to fit in. Infact use of public transport , car pools as much as possible , use of bicycles would be the better way. Any thoughts ?
copper member
hello dev ,, nda said that Stock will be added on the award sheet Tuesday to Tuesday. which I fear I am including who gets it or not. where I can see the spreadsheet so I know clearly this opt-in. I think this is reasonable because the project is very old

Hello, please check the rewards sheet at the top of the thread. If there is any mistake regarding stakes, please write to [email protected]
copper member
Hello guys, we have a quick announcement on our hands. The prices for A2B TAXI Token have been finalized.

Until 1st of March 1 ETH will get you 12500 TAXI tokens, and you will receive the same amount of tokens for 0,1BTC and 1000USD. You can reserve tokens until 1st March by sending a minimum amount of 1ETH, 0,1BTC or 1000USD/EUR. SO be quick and register to A2B whitelist at https://a2btaxi.io

A2B Taxi team
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
sorry, where is the ANN thread from this bounty campaign ?
i have check on official website but haven't found the link
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 10:19:05 PM
hello dev ,, nda said that Stock will be added on the award sheet Tuesday to Tuesday. which I fear I am including who gets it or not. where I can see the spreadsheet so I know clearly this opt-in. I think this is reasonable because the project is very old
copper member
December 26, 2017, 02:09:53 AM

where is the list of awards? why is it not updated? did I understand correctly that I had to send my reports to the mail at [email protected]?

Hello, you need to send full information: BCT profile link, username, ETH address to [email protected]

Please update your information according to the REWARDS SHEET
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 08:23:08 AM
Much success is possible because of good work and society! If all members want to fly to the moon, then members must join hard work. We need to support with the voice of social media we have
Pages:
Jump to: