Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][BBB] 🔮 LiveTree ADEPT [SED]: OWN THE FUTURE OF ENTERTAINMENT! 🔮 - page 7. (Read 55670 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Proof of Authentication

Telegram Username: @parahnh
Activity: 4
Proof of Authentication

Telegram Username: @benz00777
Activity: 13
#Proof of authentication
Joined Telegram campaign

Telegram username: @leonidtitovec
Proof of Authentication

Telegram Username: @oneill38irka
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
When will the tables be counted? Please tell me about the date distribution of the tokens. Thank you!

Yes, I agree. No any information concerning bounty distribution for long time. There is any update concerning the date of bounty distribution? Telegram admins can't say any useful information and ask to refer bitcointalk bounty thread.  

There is no exact information about spreadsheet updates at this time because they never discuss the token will be distributed.

in telegram only the same phrase is repeated, that soon you will be notified, but it's already annoying to be honest, people's questions in the telegram chat are immediately covered by long messages of spam about the project, thereby the question is lost somewhere above (

There is no response, i feel very bad about it because i spent lots of time for this campaign..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
When will the tables be counted? Please tell me about the date distribution of the tokens. Thank you!

Yes, I agree. No any information concerning bounty distribution for long time. There is any update concerning the date of bounty distribution? Telegram admins can't say any useful information and ask to refer bitcointalk bounty thread.   

There is no exact information about spreadsheet updates at this time because they never discuss the token will be distributed.

in telegram only the same phrase is repeated, that soon you will be notified, but it's already annoying to be honest, people's questions in the telegram chat are immediately covered by long messages of spam about the project, thereby the question is lost somewhere above (

We worked very hard this campaign.. I hope we can get our bounty tokens.. (
#Proof of authentication
Joined Telegram campaign

Telegram username: @xxxaridanxxx
Activity: 12
#Proof of authentication
Joined Telegram campaign

Telegram username: @tedifixtea
Proof of Authentication

Telegram Username: @banischeche
#Proof of authentication
Joined Telegram campaign

Telegram username: @rollyio
#Proof of Authentication

telegram : @greefox
Activity: 5
Proof of Authentication

Telegram Username: @robinmasters100
#joined Telegram
Telegram username: @tiatilodri
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
#Proof of Authentication

twitter link  : https://twitter.com/shindymlk
username twitter : @shindymlk
telegram : @shindymlk
#Proof of authentication
Joined Telegram campaign

Telegram username: @nomelody
Activity: 32
Proof of Authentication

Telegram Username: @mamkinxpeh
Proof of Authentication

Telegram Username: @scarhoofpdorsli
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: