Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][BMT] 💥BMCHAIN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN 💥 Up to 10 000 BMT in a week!💥 - page 8. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 108
I filling first form, clicking "join the project", but nothing happened. Fix this or I do something wrong. Thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I will join this project I think this project is very good to follow and hopefully this project runs smoothly.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
Waiting for your project for long time!)
What question form are you talking about in the second step?
Which social networks count? What about VK? Different networks will give me different stakes of coins?
Activity: 154
this should be changed to a bounty thread as it is not a free or an airdrop of BMT tokens
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Why not moved to bounty section?
Activity: 154
sounds exciting and a good opportunity for anyone to participate. Wishing you the best!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I joined bounty camaping and i used 4 social media channels. and filled form with 3 links post. i hope this project goes up in moon.

When will start ICO for this project?
Estimated start date of ICO is September, 10.

hmm. nice. looks like BMChain very interested.  did you make ANN Main threat on bitcointalk? if yes then give me link also. if not then create and also create bounty campaign like signature , facebook, twitter, blog. translations. if u want then. thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
I joined bounty camaping and i used 4 social media channels. and filled form with 3 links post. i hope this project goes up in moon.

Estimated start date of ICO is September, 10.
Activity: 476

Activity: 546
Merit: 103
You can ask any question not only in this thread below, but also via pm to this profile.
Will be happy to provide with useful information on the BMCHAIN project.  Wink
Activity: 343
Participate in BMCHAIN Bounty campaigns and receive up to 10 000 BMT per week!

Becoma a part of the BMCHAIN project and receive digital shares of the platform for your social activity, reposts, comment and project support on this forum.

Signature Campaign         CLOSED                                            

The information on the list of participants, their statuses and rewards is available on the page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EelKa8nIcs7HDODaGoMkHS0IMlDh2cXjATXBFIiiNLo/edit?usp=sharing

Social Media Campaign          CLOSED                                              

⚡You can check the status of your participation and bounty size in this form.

Post for getting an additional bonus within the Social Media campaign

One of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges HitBTC has officially announced to add BMT in the shortest time. BMT token will be available for trading against BTC and ETH. Welcome to the last ICO round! https://goo.gl/tgjaUc

Social Network (Instagram) Campaign           CLOSED                              

The winners of this bounty campaign have been already named.
We remind you that the winner of the 1st place receives 5 000 BMT tokens, the 2nd and the 3rd place - 1 000 BMT and 500 BMT tokens respectively. All participants receive a nice bonus.
You can check the results of voting in two official BMCHAIN groups in Telegram (@bmchain and @bmchainru).
Thank you for participation!

More information on the project, BMT token, the terms and conditions of ICO is available on our official site, as well as in the main thread of the BMCHAIN project.

White Paper is available here.

This thread is the official page of the BMCHAIN project at the Bitcointalk forum and was created with the aim of publicizing and discussing our platform.
We ask users to leave as much informative and constructive comments as possible related directly to the project itself, that can help the rest of the forum participants.
Feedback is welcome in the form of questions, objective discussions and suggestions for the BMCHAIN development and different activities.

* Last updated: 12.10.2017

Pages:
Jump to: