Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔥[BOUNTY][ICO]🔥COINPLACE ICO started 🚀Second Round 1,000,000$🚀🔴🔴 - page 24. (Read 12542 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Ann
All awards for 9 weeks were accrued to the participants who sent the reports. The following users did not receive awards, as their coinplace names are not correct:
ANN

Translators are urgently needed for the following languages: Hindi, Arabic, German.
Write in PM
There were so many crappy bounties in the last weeks, this one seems really good. You have a very nice and clean website. ICOs just gonna get more and more mainstream and being able to purchase directly via FIAT money helps everybody. Keep the good work up guys!
Thanks.We are always happy to answer questions about our project!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
There were so many crappy bounties in the last weeks, this one seems really good. You have a very nice and clean website. ICOs just gonna get more and more mainstream and being able to purchase directly via FIAT money helps everybody. Keep the good work up guys!
Activity: 32
What's the consideration for newbie members?
I wish to participate in the program but am still newbie, hopefully I get a chance to be part of the project.
Facebook,Twitter campign and Airdrop
Ty
I wish to participate in the program but am still newbie, hopefully I get a chance to be part of the project.
Facebook,Twitter campign and Airdrop
Activity: 20
Activity: 20
I see future in coin place token .. If the roadmap is followed accordingly and by integrating QSP of various ICOs vetting .. This will help in proper trading of various ICo and bring the legit ICos into existence .. Nice one dev.   This is indeed a great project .. Am supporting it..
Activity: 55
This one has big potential. I'm joining the social media bounty. More Power CoinPlace!
Activity: 18
Buying crypto with fiat is not available in my location, CoinPlace might finally resolve that issue.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Thank you for - moreover, transactions take place online.
Being a P2P service, is not dependent on bank regulations and is not subject to additional charges. Herein lies the main difference.
Good lucky devs!
ANN

Translators are urgently needed for the following languages: Hindi, Arabic, German.
Write in PM
Activity: 210
great project. will you be incoperating skrill/paypal and other such e-payment processors to purchase tokens?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
HOW TO BUY CPL TOKENS. This easy video tutorial will help you buy CPL tokens on the CoinPlace platform and get access to all CoinPlace functions right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBUeHu3dU48
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hi to the team you guys are very hard working for the development of the CPL project keep up the good work and more success for CPL.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
HOW TO BUY CPL TOKENS. This easy video tutorial will help you buy CPL tokens on the CoinPlace platform and get access to all CoinPlace functions right now. Watch and tell us what you think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzzr2Q0adqk
Activity: 60
I have join the airdrop. All done
copper member
Activity: 378
Hi manager
joining FB bounty and airdrop

Thks
Activity: 47
Participated in the Airdrop and completed the process, hoping to be rewarded... Cheers..
Activity: 168
This is an cool project, nice idea, strong team. I participated in AirDrop and I'm in the list of reward. Thanks and hope this project to be moon
Pages:
Jump to: