Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO]Dome Platform🔥1500 ETH contributed🔥Share Wi-Fi for Tokens - page 2. (Read 20150 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Sorry, Sir
what if I am a beginner to share this project?
do not mind if I use to share
thank you

Scroll trrough the comments above you. And decide if you still want to take part in a project that does not excists.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Sorry, Sir
what if I am a beginner to share this project?
do not mind if I use to share
thank you
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
the project is still running?? I cannot access its website.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And what happened? why all pages are blocked? Again perhaps the fraud fact was shown? it would be very unpleasant

In my opinion this project failed because no serious running projects.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What a shame.  This appeared to be a solid project.  I am ashamed for sharing it on my pages.  I hope no one invested.
Activity: 406
Guys, it seems to me that this is a skam. It is a pity that the efforts were in vain. I expected more from this company!  Undecided
just about... any shifts and the page are hidden. very offensively. it is a pity for the spent time which could be spent for really standing projects. let will be on their conscience
Activity: 136
And what happened? why all pages are blocked? Again perhaps the fraud fact was shown? it would be very unpleasant
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
Guys, it seems to me that this is a skam. It is a pity that the efforts were in vain. I expected more from this company!  Undecided
Activity: 753
the company's materials on Twitter and Facebook are not available. What does it mean???
Activity: 280
In all respects, unfortunately, this is a scam.
I was again upset   Undecided
Activity: 560
Correct the number of subscribers in my Twitter account from 870 to 1949 subscribers. My number in the control table No. 496.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
They are gone, even bounty manager does not respond to PM's at all. So sad to see this.

Website is offline too. I hope that ICO's are going to be regulated soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
another bounty scam ( or is the theme still alive?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hello everyone, what do you hear about this project? Not understandable silence for a long time.
This is very bad.!! Participated in the bounty of this project.
I am also waiting for the progress of this project.
the team did not provide information on bounty and ICO.
I also follow the bounty of this project long enough.
Activity: 613
Merit: 105
Hello everyone, what do you hear about this project? Not understandable silence for a long time.
This is very bad.!! Participated in the bounty of this project.
Activity: 560
Correct me the number of subscribers on Twitter from 870 to 1968. Number in the table-496
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
another scam project, no news, no activity, no update the bounty list.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Hello. Tell me please, are interested when the ICO and bounty ends? Or is this a scam project? Why does no one give any information?
WE don't state it's scam but this silence makes us think so. A bit.
Activity: 462
Hello. Tell me please, are interested when the ICO and bounty ends? Or is this a scam project? Why does no one give any information?
Pages:
Jump to: