Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO]Earn 🔥FREE🔥 FRG coins on 🔥daily basis🔥 up to 🔥100,000$🔥 - page 2. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I see little project information, I will follow you
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
Hi,

Much better if you provide your main site, whitepaper or somthing like that to introduce your project.
So which mean we can study it as well.
Just my sugestion.
Thanks!
Activity: 23
suspicious project I hope everyone here just stay away for kind this project , absolutely very less information

Hi Auroboros,

we would like to hear more from you. Tell us areas we need to be more transparent. We would happy to take your advise.

Thanks!
Activity: 2

Hi Ngonline. the Virus alert is false alarm. Its actually as a result of some method used during development. we are working on fixing that. You can safely ignore the alert and allow the installation. We guarantee the wallet will not  cause any harm to your device or files.

Thanks
Activity: 22
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
suspicious project I hope everyone here just stay away for kind this project , absolutely very less information
Activity: 6
Activity: 1
I look forward to you and hope you are good
Activity: 31
Hi, what is this for the company, who has worked there already?
You can read their team member information in their whitepaper, website, or blogs. Don't be lazy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
Hi, what is this for the company, who has worked there already?
We just updated our Bounty website at https://bounty.theforgenetwork.com for more transparency. Earn daily up to $100,000!.
If you like our one of a kind bounty platform, feel free, to tell others about it here. Lets make this the most shilled and top bounty campaign on btctalk. come on guys! thanks.
FRG is POS coin. We run our own blockchain. Our Network was kicked off with POW, but was migrated to POS at block 10,000. we support 2MB blocks. POS means you mine coin by just holding some FRG in your wallet. There is no minimum amount of FRG to partake in mining. There is only a minimum coinage of 4hours. You must hold FRG in a particular wallet for at least 4 hours to earn more FRG. You can find more details about our team and project at https://theforgenetwork.com. We are targeting the connected/smart home industry.

Earn Free FRG coins on daily basis. The  more you participate, the more you earn. you can participate every 24 hrs. To participate; Make sure FB posts are public and posts are not deleted till you have received your bounty in your wallet. Deleted posts will  not receive bounty.

Visit https://bounty.theforgenetwork.com
   Login with your Facebook account
   Accounts with more friends will earn more coins
   Click one of the banners on our bounty website to share post.
   You earn FRG by clicking Retrieve button on our bounty website after sharing. You have 5 minutes after share to click retrieve. Posts older than 5 mins will not   be retrieved by our system.
   You can share the post once in 24 hours. Every share earns you more FRG.
   All shares will be registered by us (see earnings) and paid out to your FRG wallet (see settings).
   Make sure to personalize the text you share the post with. Make it interesting. Atleast 200 characters!
   Sit back, and watch your earned FRG flow to your wallet. More friends == More FRG!.
Pages:
Jump to: