Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][RAVE] Ravelous - The Crypto Ecommerce Marketplace - BOUNTY Thread - page 5. (Read 6105 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 10
done! looking forward to join in medium rave bounty and steemit rave bounty after i sign up for this two forum. More power and thanks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May I please volunteers to translate in Tagalog? Thank you so much!
Activity: 10
Traduction arabe
I am ready

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
Hi, I'm interested in Chinese translation.

Please advise how I can apply for the job.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
My rank is Jr. Member but i can get only Newbie signature? So why?

hello, what is the problem with the jr.member signature? sorry, didn't understand

I have limit 150 symbols. I cant use signature code of Jr. Member. I don`t have enough symbols. But my rank is Jr.Member

will check
thanks for your interest and welcome to the team
Activity: 140

hello, what is the problem with the jr.member signature? sorry, didn't understand

I have limit 150 symbols. I cant use signature code of Jr. Member. I don`t have enough symbols. But my rank is Jr.Member
arcs-chain.com

arcs-chain.com
once again, please follow the rules and check the posts above!
stakes will not be counted if bounties are not claimed
thanks
arcs-chain.com
hello Ravelous community

As promised, and as we aim to reach every corner off this community and make the opportunities as fair as possible, i am happy to communicate that the newbies are now allowed on the signature campaign. Please take note this is a serious job as you'll be representing Ravelous. Rules must be followed at all times and i will be rigid on this.
Junior member signatures were also updated

Join us and help to spread the word about our project!

Social bounty also has vacancies  Grin

thanks to you all and have a nice weekend!
arcs-chain.com
Hello Ravelous community,

Yesterday has ended one more bounty week. New week will go from today to 8th February.
Spreadsheet is updated with last week entries.

Please keep note of the following points:

- Social bounty is open for everyone, translators included  Wink  and everyone can participate in several bounties at the same time

- You have to report your work every week (anytime of the week) by filling up the form available on the first post ( Submit Your Social Media Claims To This Google Form: Social Media Bounty Form )

-All translators have to update the ann thread, first post airdrop section, and important update on the thread(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29339063)

- please be reminded that the signature bounty needs to be reported also every week

- Signature bounty will be open for newbies soon... we are counting on all of you that are eager to spread the word and earn some coins!!! please stay tuned!!!!

Let's spread the word. This is a project that we all need, so let's seriously get everything moving!  Grin
(We all want to sell and buy stuff for crypto, among other possibilities.......)
Activity: 117
Interesting project. Perhaps I should pay attention to you

You definitely should! It is very promising project.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Early Bitcoin investor.
Interesting project. Perhaps I should pay attention to you
Activity: 117
I noticed that there are mistakes in the Finnish translations. I'm a Finnish native myself and speak English very well, and can help you to fix the mistakes. I have previously helped with translating different video games as well as things like Twitter and Discord into Finnish. Let me know if you would be interested.

Hello!

I translated it to finnish. Could you please point out which part need to be fixed?
I would be pleased if you help with mistakes:)
Activity: 1
I noticed that there are mistakes in the Finnish translations. I'm a Finnish native myself and speak English very well, and can help you to fix the mistakes. I have previously helped with translating different video games as well as things like Twitter and Discord into Finnish. Let me know if you would be interested.
Pages:
Jump to: