Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][RVR] Revizor | $1 500 000 Bounty pool!! (6,000,000 RVR) 🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 25156 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Hello, sir,
when is the token distribution plan for the bounty?

I want to know the information

Smiley Smiley
i think after ico finished...but when ico finish date?xD
Activity: 518
trusted
Hello, sir,
when is the token distribution plan for the bounty?

I want to know the information

Smiley Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
HALLO MANEJGAR, MY PREVIOUS ETHERWALLET WAS HACKED. SO PLEASS CHANGE MY ETHERWALLET

FB LINK:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009329078954

spreadsheet: 58

TWITTER LINK:https://twitter.com/nilbtc4555

spreadsheet: 84

Telegram: @nilbtc4555

spreadsheet:

bitcointalk profile name: nilbtc4555

PREVIOUS
ethereum wallet: 0x9a63A1A886560E613E1346D602969A4Fcc853657

NEW ethereum wallet: 0x413437888E3A13867ED7aC164bb39b0E1FD4C6df

GMAIL ADD: [email protected]

Activity: 463
Merit: 107
Friends, and when will the tokens be distributed for bounty?

As I understand it after ICO. Will have to wait a long time, as ICO will not end soon.
According to the site https://icovoting.com/project/revizor-coin  ICO to be completed in September

ICO: 800 000 000 RR Tokens
Exchange rate: 0.25$
Goal: 10 000 000$
Date: 16/03/2018 19:17:00 UTC – 01/09/2018 19:18:00

So ladies and gentlemen, let's forget about the tokens. Until autumn Grin

ico did not finish? Listed in 3 places. something is turning. yuliya does not give confidence.
Activity: 924
Merit: 283

As I understand it after ICO. Will have to wait a long time, as ICO will not end soon.
According to the site https://icovoting.com/project/revizor-coin  ICO to be completed in September

ICO: 800 000 000 RR Tokens
Exchange rate: 0.25$
Goal: 10 000 000$
Date: 16/03/2018 19:17:00 UTC – 01/09/2018 19:18:00

So ladies and gentlemen, let's forget about the tokens. Until autumn Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
NEW UPDATES FOR BOUNTY HUNTER FROM TELEGRAM GROUP

Each of you, participating in the bounty, probably got acquainted with it`s rules:warning: You can look at them again:
1. We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules.
2. We reserve the right to change the allocation of bounty in accordance with ICO results.
3. We reserve the right to remove you if we feel you are cheating, spaming, or violate our rules.
4. We limit the number of participants in all campaigns and close the registration if we think the participants are enough.
Tokens distribution after ICO!!! is a common occurrence and, moreover, it is correct.. I repeat, this is a common practice.
Regarding the timing... unfortunately, the correct and effective management at the stage where our project is located is not a matter of two days. It is necessary to work, MUCH! I physically can not answer each of you.
We have signed a non-disclosure agreement:incoming_envelope: with a number of exchanges. We can not dedicate you to the case on this issue. Therefore, the question of the end is not entirely correct. I will tell you more, instead of doing my direct work I sit and write this message. I'm sure that many of you participate in the bounty of the faithful and, moreover, did not launch your project in this area. That's why you do not know all the nuances. And there are those who, to my regret, just are not very attentive (especially when project was in the bounty stage after the hundredth of my post that I should not ask questions about your participation in this dialogue, and even more so in my personal messages, since I not a bounty manager).

Summing up, I would like to remind you that this channel of communication exists first of all so that I can convey important information about the news of our project. Therefore, please do not write more about the bounty, when they will be distributed and so on. It seems to me that I explained everything to you more than is available. But I am sure that there will be those who directly under this post write a question of this nature. Therefore, to keep the target assignment of this channel, such posts will be deleted..
I'm more than sure that each of you is interested in our success, so do not distract me and let me do my work.
Have a nice day and thank you for understanding:bouquet:

If someone is lazy to read it - it is only your problems. I repeat - we want to reach our goal. You will get tokens when project will be successfully, after ICO. If you think that you are help to promote the project, that do not spam here. We remember about each of you. Be patient
———————
One more: IF SOMEONE WILL ASK IT HERE 1 more time - your message will be deleted. The second time asking - you will be BANNED🤬! I asked not to spam here. We remember about our obligations, but it is distracts me to answer each of you!

In short, they let us know that we will not get anything? But how else to understand all this hiromanism?
If the ICO is not yet complete, how do you understand the listing on the exchange then, For what purpose?
Who will buy tokens on ICO, if they can be bought on Yobit...   Wink
Hi, im sorry i cant help & answer your question.. We need waiting for next info
but I really recomended to ask in ANN thread or contact to devs..

best regards, bounty manager
onetoniro
Halo Manager, you say token distribution after ICO end, i think ICO is already end and why  i havent receive token yet? and RR coin already in yobit Exchange please explain it
Patience Wink
i have my patience, but her word never give us answer, and if ICO still dont finish why RRcoin already in exchnge? so what the meaning of ICO if we can buy coin in exchnge?
also question....and when distribut tokens???when ico end?
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Halo Manager, you say token distribution after ICO end, i think ICO is already end and why  i havent receive token yet? and RR coin already in yobit Exchange please explain it
Patience Wink
i have my patience, but her word never give us answer, and if ICO still dont finish why RRcoin already in exchnge? so what the meaning of ICO if we can buy coin in exchnge?
Activity: 924
Merit: 283

Each of you, participating in the bounty, probably got acquainted with it`s rules:warning: You can look at them again:
2. We reserve the right to change the allocation of bounty in accordance with ICO results.
3. We reserve the right to remove you if we feel you are cheating, spaming, or violate our rules.
4. We limit the number of participants in all campaigns and close the registration if we think the participants are enough.
Tokens distribution after ICO!!! is a common occurrence and, moreover, it is correct.. I repeat, this is a common practice.
Regarding the timing... unfortunately, the correct and effective management at the stage where our project is located is not a matter of two days. It is necessary to work, MUCH! I physically can not answer each of you.
We have signed a non-disclosure agreement:incoming_envelope: with a number of exchanges. We can not dedicate you to the case on this issue. Therefore, the question of the end is not entirely correct. I will tell you more, instead of doing my direct work I sit and write this message. I'm sure that many of you participate in the bounty of the faithful and, moreover, did not launch your project in this area. That's why you do not know all the nuances. And there are those who, to my regret, just are not very attentive (especially when project was in the bounty stage after the hundredth of my post that I should not ask questions about your participation in this dialogue, and even more so in my personal messages, since I not a bounty manager).

Summing up, I would like to remind you that this channel of communication exists first of all so that I can convey important information about the news of our project. Therefore, please do not write more about the bounty, when they will be distributed and so on. It seems to me that I explained everything to you more than is available. But I am sure that there will be those who directly under this post write a question of this nature. Therefore, to keep the target assignment of this channel, such posts will be deleted..
I'm more than sure that each of you is interested in our success, so do not distract me and let me do my work.

If someone is lazy to read it - it is only your problems. I repeat - we want to reach our goal. You will get tokens when project will be successfully, after ICO. If you think that you are help to promote the project, that do not spam here. We remember about each of you. Be patient
———————
One more: IF SOMEONE WILL ASK IT HERE 1 more time - your message will be deleted. The second time asking - you will be BANNED🤬! I asked not to spam here. We remember about our obligations, but it is distracts me to answer each of you!

In short, they let us know that we will not get anything? But how else to understand all this hiromanism?
If the ICO is not yet complete, how do you understand the listing on the exchange then, For what purpose?
Who will buy tokens on ICO, if they can be bought on Yobit...   Wink
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator

———————
Activity: 166
ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance
Patience Wink
Activity: 672
Activity: 406
who knows when ico will end? the distribution of tokens will be after the end of ico

In the road map on the site ico is going to hold in the second quarter of 2018. There are no exact dates. Therefore, we will wait a long time for the award.  I hope the wait for)
Activity: 742
When distribution for bounty users?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Any news about reward distribution?
Activity: 329
who knows when ico will end? the distribution of tokens will be after the end of ico
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I can not enter the telegram group.
@MarinaPyatkina (https://t.me/MarinaPyatkina)
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hello eveybody! I see that spreadsheets is already counted. When will be bounty distribution?
Activity: 1022
receives 100 stakes for blog campaign

Pages:
Jump to: