Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][Signature] 🔥💥 Angel Token ICO 🔥💥 up to $150/week in BTC - page 3. (Read 21885 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
any update on this signature campaign

It has finished, campaign manager will update the spreadsheet and pay us today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
any update on this signature campaign
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk Username: toy4lov3rs
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/toy4lov3rs-98138
BTC Address: 37xAdqgVSmFKiFrWY25z5h8RD57sDb6PXA
Current post count: 381
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk Username: shakeeup
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shakeeup-994226
BTC Address: 3MkoktQqDMHXNRbbvEnTo6AKZGS68cWnUg
Current post count: 31
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Thanks a bunch LLEC and the entire Angel Token team. Campaign was very well organized and payments of course were on time! Great working with you guys and good luck going forward

Thanks very much for your kind words.  Smiley

Thank you for info's updates.

So by per today, I will remove my Angel Token signature.

I'm pleased having great working with Angel Token team.

We appreciate your help. Smiley

I have made only 6 posts in this week..Will i get paid or not??

Did you have posts "rolling over" from last week, then yes, but if you were already paid last week and only have 6 posts this week then no. We had a 30 post minimum, but we actually only enforced it at 20 posts because we didn't want people to post crap on the forum just to get the count up to 30...

Thanks Llec and team for the well managed campaign, payments were always right on time. My first campaign and it was a pleasure Smiley

It was a pleasure having you on board! Smiley

Thank you for great campaign, i hope to work with you in the future. I am still wearing signature campaign as of right now but i will remove when accepted to other campaign.

Thank you. Smiley

Thanks a Lot LLEC. All the best for your future campaigns. I wish you and entire Angel Team for big success in future.
I really like the way you approached for quality posting with rewards. That was really motivated!!!

Good to hear. It was our little attempt at trying to raise the quality of signature campaigns on the forum a bit. Not sure how many people cared or took notice, but glad someone did! Wink

BTW, we still haven't announced all the winners yet so keep an eye out for that tomorrow or Wednesday. Wink

Thank you Llec for fair campaign, good luck with your upcoming ICO.

Thank you! Smiley

Removing signature & avatar now.Thank you Llec.

Wishing your project a great success.

Thank you! Smiley

Thank You LLec and AngelToken. Wish you best of luck for the project in future and may it gets a lot of success.
Good luck.

Thank you very much! Smiley

I am now leaving the campaign, thank you, wishing you all the best.

Same to you! Smiley

Thank you guys for the opportunity to work with you and learn about angel token. hope for your success and good luck. We will wait for the payments this coming Wednesday . Cheesy

We appreciate your help and wish you all the best too! Payments coming tomorrow or Wednesday. Smiley
Activity: 462
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
Thank you guys for the opportunity to work with you and learn about angel token. hope for your success and good luck. We will wait for the payments this coming Wednesday . Cheesy
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I am now leaving the campaign, thank you, wishing you all the best.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Thank You LLec and AngelToken. Wish you best of luck for the project in future and may it gets a lot of success.
Good luck.
Activity: 602
Ok, thank you for all those weeks, i am going to leave the campaign now.

I am now removing my signature, avatar and my personal text.  Good luck
Activity: 308
Thanks for the payments, remember I ranked up on few days ago don't know how's the mat for my payment at that point.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
Bitcointalk Username: KevinHD
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kevinhd-1096649
BTC Address: 3KdBcEyJp2bWnNVewkbVF7jhexvwwGBWb8
Current post count: 31
Activity: 392
Removing signature & avatar now.Thank you Llec.

Wishing your project a great success.
Activity: 126
Thank you Llec for fair campaign, good luck with your upcoming ICO.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

The Angel Token Signature Campaign has now come to an end and you can feel free to remove your signature at any time.

Of course, if you want to keep on promoting us that is greatly appreciated, but you will not be paid for any further posts after midnight Sunday night.

We will shortly be starting up our new Social Marketing Bounty campaign, so keep your eyes open for that in the next days!  Smiley

As in the previous weeks, everyone will be paid on Wednesday the 6th by midnight forum time, including any posts that have rolled over from past weeks and that you have not been paid for.

We would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has helped promote us during the past weeks!  Smiley

Thanks a Lot LLEC. All the best for your future campaigns. I wish you and entire Angel Team for big success in future.
I really like the way you approached for quality posting with rewards. That was really motivated!!!
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

The Angel Token Signature Campaign has now come to an end and you can feel free to remove your signature at any time.

Of course, if you want to keep on promoting us that is greatly appreciated, but you will not be paid for any further posts after midnight Sunday night.

We will shortly be starting up our new Social Marketing Bounty campaign, so keep your eyes open for that in the next days!  Smiley

As in the previous weeks, everyone will be paid on Wednesday the 6th by midnight forum time, including any posts that have rolled over from past weeks and that you have not been paid for.

We would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has helped promote us during the past weeks!  Smiley

Thank you for great campaign, i hope to work with you in the future. I am still wearing signature campaign as of right now but i will remove when accepted to other campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Removing signature and avatar now. Thank you LLEC. Best of luck.

share your thoughts.... Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Thanks Llec and team for the well managed campaign, payments were always right on time. My first campaign and it was a pleasure Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Removing signature and avatar now. Thank you LLEC. Best of luck.
Activity: 406
Thank you for info's updates.

So by per today, I will remove my Angel Token signature.

I'm pleased having great working with Angel Token team.
Activity: 847
Thanks a bunch LLEC and the entire Angel Token team. Campaign was very well organized and payments of course were on time! Great working with you guys and good luck going forward
Pages:
Jump to: