Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][Signature] 🔒 SafeCrypt 🔒 Full & Sr. Only | Registration closed - page 3. (Read 2869 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
BTtalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amxprox-953852
BTtalk username: AmXProX
BTC Address: 157r5Nj5JoJQcQe4f5dt61brNoVCgrEDFi

I am willing to join you campaign but what you are asking is kind of hard to monitor. 6 post per days means 42 post per week.

Please  provide the cutoff time each day for the post to be submitted.
What if a participant did not meet the 6 post for a day but doubled the following day is that acceptable.
Please take into consideration that participants has other things to do. (like day job) and might miss a day not visiting the forum.

Editted:

Just joined the campaign on the link that you provided my email is already on the spread sheet does that means that I am accepted? When should I start posting? thank you.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
BTtalk profile URL:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/steampunkz-944644
BTtalk username: steampunkz
BTC Address:    3CCmdfYmEu7ypzZA8MvRiLVzenZJhT6Kc2

Will update soon  to the require signature and avatar once accepted
Activity: 210
Merit: 51
SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange || Get whitelisted!
BTtalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aeternus-969845
BTtalk username: aeternus
BTC Address: 1KUCaw3JBSZvGgjZixm4vdeFnWiE927URf

It would be nice to know exactly when this campaign begins and when the round ends since you are asking about such a number of posts everyday.

Edit: 1. All posts should be submitted by the participants on the ICO Manager platform.

what does the rule above means? do you mean that we need to submit our comments in your platform and also the link in that rule does not work.

The link should be fixed by now, thank you.

Edit: 1. All posts should be submitted by the participants on the ICO Manager platform. - that means the reports with links to your posts should be submitted within the platform (https://b.safecrypt.io).

Thank you for the feedback, the rule will be edited to make it more clear.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
BTtalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/suzanne5223-900203
BTtalk username: Suzanne5223
BTC Address: 152LHnELbeBr81kPCwLhi6fcSm4fLeQHvr

Will update to the require signature and avatar once accepted
If you need active members to participate on your announcement thread of your project then please inform me. I will secretly hire more than 100 participants for your project and i will write technical posts for your thread which we will explain the features of your project which will attract the investors.

We are capable of explaining our own project's features without any external help. Thank you for the offer.

P.S. Dear Participants, don't forget to submit the ticket on the ICO Manager platform. Go to Bounty page, press submit bounty button, select Signature and Avatar (BTC) and submit your application using the same format:

BTtalk profile URL:
BTtalk username:
BTC Address:

Posts on the forum are required so that other users willing to participate could see current number of participants.

Thank you.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ararbermas-929006
Bitcointalk Username: Ararbermas
BTC Address: 373Qqthime5MmSG6v1CEvLKPaxnV4sRXiL
Current post count: 604 (including thiis post)
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
BTtalk profile URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=982653
BTtalk username:francesyrus
BTC Address: 34CT6N4tkUCCqshQBzqZE7hZWN2jfjgiQR
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
If you need active members to participate on your announcement thread of your project then please inform me. I will secretly hire more than 100 participants for your project and i will write technical posts for your thread which we will explain the features of your project which will attract the investors.
Activity: 322
BTtalk profile URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=864950
BTtalk username:Zedsacs
BTC Address:3BpDRLEbzNQAzpbBfg9G3pCQbyJKujRBP2
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
BTtalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sheldonnnn-959904
BTtalk username: sheldonnnn
BTC Address: 1AA9ArpdkbHWAgZPbztpvE86UwuD4GT8eq
Anyone is free to decide for themselves.

Thank you for the feedback.
Activity: 616
reserved

*edited.
i see we must post 6 times for a day ? so we should make at least 42 to get paid full. so i can say your pay rates are too low for this.
sorry.
Qouting here the rules made by theymos, if you don't know who is theymos please use google and search about it.
Its obviously said that posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Read all the bold words below so you will know that an eventually banned and locking threads to those who will tolerate this kind of activity. Respect the forum rules.

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

We really appreciate your feedback. The rules were modified to meet the requirements.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Qouting here the rules made by theymos, if you don't know who is theymos please use google and search about it.
Its obviously said that posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Read all the bold words below so you will know that an eventually banned and locking threads to those who will tolerate this kind of activity. Respect the forum rules.

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.
Merit: 259
You are paying 1/3 of what other signature campaigns are offering at the moment, you are not going to get those 50 participants because you are asking for a lot of requirements, six posts per day means that every participant needs to do 42 posts a week in order to be qualified to receive $20 a week.
And you are asking for 1 bump in your ANN Thread a day, it is not possible because it is against the forum rules,  you can not ask for bumps in your ANN, and less with the signature participants.
Be careful, and if you want more participants, then better to increase those rates and do not ask for all those registrations in your website in where you collect name+email+IP.

I agree with you with requirements for bump ANN Thread. SafeCrypt ANN thread maybe has ban by forum moderation because of spamming Sad. About registered on their site. This is maybe a program to manage all bounty of SafeCrypt and they have a SFC bounty for sections. So maybe they want merge us to distribution their SFC beside BTC -> Pay rate is reduce.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
BTtalk profile URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=892439;sa=showPosts
BTtalk username:Rinsend
BTC Address:1BrZL4o1yJ6Ui56zTa7jnNCpA7JyPHoA9S
You are paying 1/3 of what other signature campaigns are offering at the moment, you are not going to get those 50 participants because you are asking for a lot of requirements, six posts per day means that every participant needs to do 42 posts a week in order to be qualified to receive $20 a week.
And you are asking for 1 bump in your ANN Thread a day, it is not possible because it is against the forum rules,  you can not ask for bumps in your ANN, and less with the signature participants.
Be careful, and if you want more participants, then better to increase those rates and do not ask for all those registrations in your website in where you collect name+email+IP.

Thank you for your opinion and feedback. This campaign is for Full Members and Sr. Members only. Let other participants decide for themselves.

Thank you.
Merit: 259
Dear campaign manger, i hope i can join xD. Tks for advance.
BTtalk profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bixbem90-980142
BTtalk username: bixbem90
BTC Address: 1BaXFK5xwEnPSyMqFwop2HbGLwVTMcUQuP
Dear participants, make sure to have read the rules carefully.

WEEK 1 STARTED

REGISTRATION CLOSED

New applications will no longer be accepted.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500

SafeCrypt.io

The Next Generation Safe Cryptoexchange
to Dominate the Cryptomarket

Visit Website           Read Whitepaper           Watch Video           Join Bounty Thread

Bitcoin Signature Campaign

Full Members and Sr. Members

SafeCrypt.io is looking for active Bitcointalk community members
to participate in BTC-paid Signature & Avatar campaign to promote the ongoing crowdsale

This campaign will last for 1-8 weeks depending on how effective the participants will do their jobs.

We are starting with 50 participants max.

Rewards:
Full member (max 30 users) - $20 / week
Sr. Member - $40 / week

The rewards are paid in Bitcoin weekly, directly to the participants' wallets.
Bitcoin exchange rate from Coinmarketcap will be used at the moment of transaction.

How to apply:

1. Create an account on SafeCrypt.io ICO Manager platform and get your signature
on and avatar Promo Materials page

2. While on the ICO Manager, go to Bounty page, press Submit Bounty and submit
a ticket with Signature and Avatar (BTC) topic containing the following info:

Code:
BTtalk profile URL:
BTtalk username:
BTC Address:

3. With avatar and signature already present,
reserve your place with a post on this thread in the same format:

Code:
BTtalk profile URL:
BTtalk username:
BTC Address:

How signatures look (in firefox):

Note: the signature you find on the ICO Manager
platform will already contain your referral link.

THE RULES:

1. All reports with links to the posts of a participant should be submitted on the ICO Manager platform.

2. Submitting the same post more than once is prohibited.

3. Deliberate misguiding, misinforming the community or posting defamatory information about SafeCrypt.io is not allowed.
Participants found spreading negative information will be banned immediately.

4. Posts must be unique and original. Using other people's content is prohibited.

5. Signature should remain for the whole week, removing the signature before the week ends will lead to disqualification.

6. Participants must make at least 6 quality posts per day.

7. Posts should be meaningful to be eligible, posts without meaningful content, which can be considered as made merely
to raise the count, will be excluded.

8. Post should be at least 99 characters long. Shorter posts will not be considered.

9. SafeCrypt.io bounty managers will constantly revisit all our bounty participants's profile pages to ensure the signatures
and avatars remain present .

10. Changing the signature/avatar in the middle of the campaign is not allowed.

11. Spamming is strictly prohibited. Participants found spamming to raise the post count will be permanently disqualified
from the campaign without payouts.

12. Users with negative trust are not eligible.

13. Posts in Off top, Games & Rounds, Lending, Micro Earnings, Auctions, bounties, campaigns, Beginners and help, Archival,
Investor based games, Politics & Society will not count.

14. Check the status of your signature campaign and a list of all participants on the official SafeCrypt.io ICO Manager
Spreadsheet https://b.safecrypt.io/spreadsheet.php

15. No cheating.

Start date: NOV 19 at 17:00 UTC
Week1 End date: NOV 26

Visit Website           Read Whitepaper           Watch Video           Join Bounty Thread

SafeCrypt.io

Note: I am not a member of the team, I get paid for thread management, for all questions please contact SafeCrypt.io

Pages:
Jump to: