Pages:
Author

Topic: 【Bounty】IQT token ICO & Bounty Campaign--Register and Get free IQT!!3rd Round! - page 2. (Read 38074 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Hello, I filled out the form to receive the award for the bounty campaign!
Happy New Year!
Dear manager! I did not get a reward! Answer me about me forgot or until there was a distribution! Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I didn't receive Iqts token .
I am waiting since October, I Took part to your airdrop.

When Will you sent IQT tokens on wallet? Smiley

Thank you !
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
FUCKING TEAM!
i not receive my bounty and airdrop referral
I have verified but in my wallet there is no this token!  Angry Angry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Quote from: IQT via Twitter
hi, this is IQT
About IQT's 3rd round bounty campaign, we will give the rewards to your IQT Exchange account. Pls PM me your account(email address)~ if you donot register, pls go to register first~
waiting for your answer~

Check your Twitter-PMs, friends
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What about bounty campaign? Will it be continued? Or we had just some weeks and that's all?
Activity: 32
C нeкoтopыми пpoблeмaми вcё жe вoшёл в cвoй aккayнт, нo пoчeмy y вac нeльзя peдaктиpoвaть cвoи личныe дaнныe, дeлo в тoм, чтo я кoгдa peгиcтpиpoвaлcя y вac пpocтo нe знaл, кaк пpaвильнo и чтo имeннo yкaзывaть и зaпoлнил нeпpaвильнo, я тaм yкaзывaл cвoй нoмep тeл... и.т.д , кaк мнe пpaвильнo yкaзaть cвoи дaнныe o coц ceтяx?
Activity: 504
it seems to me that we will not get anything, the company is over and I have not seen any messages from people who received their reward here, and managers do not contact Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Hello, I filled out the form to receive the award for the bounty campaign!
Happy New Year!
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I have fill the form, when token will be credit ? I think you should provide more benefits to users for trading same like kUCOIN than growth will very fast of exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I see my tokens from bounty in exchange but when I try to trade or do something I see a message: this token is not tradable or not for withdraw???
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

very good news about the exit of the stock exchange, but how do we withdraw our earned coins to this exchange? if we indicated your wallet and it does not change? Huh
I don't know bud, at first I think we must clarify receiving our tokens.

Update- some news

IQT's BIG FAN GROUP Want You!
After registering on our exchange, we think that you must have some ideas about our exchange, for example, whether it is convenient to use, or whether a new button should be added.
     The good news is that we are looking for such people who is supporting us, meanwhile they can give some contructive suggestions. We call them IQT's BIG FANS. Would you like to become one of them? Being a BIG FAN of IQT, you will enjoy many benefits from our team, such as latest news, IQT rewards for suggestions as well as festival gifts.
    We only accept 100 members. So if you are interested in such a potential project and would like to participate in the the project's development, please contact us.
     You can directly reply this email or join our telegram group to find our Group Admin "Shui Yu”. Group Invite Link: https://t.me/joinchat/GZrhYUNbQxOmf5OJAH4f2A
     IQT team is waiting for you!

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
very good news about the exit of the stock exchange, but how do we withdraw our earned coins to this exchange? if we indicated your wallet and it does not change? Huh
About Bounty Campaign Rewards

Hi, dear bounty hunters! Sorry for making you waiting for such a long time. You really did a job in promoting our project!

Did you know that? IQT has launched its own exchange! Because we think that it will cost you some commission to deposit your money into exchange, and it will be really slow to give money to your ETH wallet, we have decided that all the bounty rewards will be given to your wallet in IQT’s wallet! So that you can directly use it to trade without paying any commission!

So now what you need to do is fill this Google Form to provide your email address that you use to log in our website. If you didn’t register before, it doesn’t matter. Just register on our exchange, and fill the email address into the form! Our exchange website is: www.5iquant.org .

According to our plan, we will check the form after 3 weeks. And finish giving the rewards within 1 week after checking. This form will be available forever. We will keep it open all the time. If you fail to fill your address after that date, you can fill it any time after it. We will check again and distribute again.

The form link——
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejbT9LocURSxZh1NlyLiJhN-ARrcgxpvBWNNTp0xaK_eb1Sw/viewform?usp=sf_link

this is official note from IQT telegram
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have waited for so long but finally, I have to post that I haven't received airdrop and bounty tokens. Account verified from day one. Still calmly waiting for my airdrop. I hope you will pay.
Activity: 228
06-12-2017 is dev's last activity date, no news on the telegram chat also.
i assume it scammed
Activity: 25
tôi đã tham gia
0xE2F813D9C71379ABb31956c14D9E1f01255CD4E4
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Hello, tell us who is the manager of the company, explain why there are no awards for our work in my ether purse? I will see that others have received a reward, but nothing has come to me!
Activity: 4
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
still not recieving coins, even for reports here!!
Pages:
Jump to: