Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY_IS_CLOSED] Aworker - Blockchain Platform for the Recruitment Industry - page 56. (Read 18323 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
cheers, there is a referral link and even an instruction to it, it's very cool! in general, as I noticed from the description of the conditions, here is an extensive database of campaigns and a fairly detailed description, so that in the course of carrying out this or that task there are no additional questions.
Activity: 364
it is an excellent bounty campaign. I certainly would like to participate in it! it is noteworthy that the total number of tokens in turnover may vary depending on the actual amount raised during the sale of the token. Cheesy Cheesy
if you mean that in case of good financing the total amount of chips can increase, it is really very profitable. I think that every participant would like that. developers take into account the interests of all members of the bounty, this indicates their high level of professionalism and great generosity.
Activity: 392
it is an excellent bounty campaign. I certainly would like to participate in it! it is noteworthy that the total number of tokens in turnover may vary depending on the actual amount raised during the sale of the token. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Who knows when the bounty campaign began and how long will it last, will I have time to kick this in, or late?

Well, I can not say exactly when the bounty campaign began, but it is still going and you can take part in it.

Thank you, I began to study the description of the campaign bounty and saw the opportunity to participate in the bounty campaign to find bugs, it's very cool. It turns out to be something like beta testing, right?

Yes it turns out that so. In fact, this is a very correct solution for teams, so they will save a significant amount and will be able to invest in the development.

I completely agree with you. Excellent bounty campaign. thank you for your help
Activity: 420
Who knows when the bounty campaign began and how long will it last, will I have time to kick this in, or late?

Well, I can not say exactly when the bounty campaign began, but it is still going and you can take part in it.

Thank you, I began to study the description of the campaign bounty and saw the opportunity to participate in the bounty campaign to find bugs, it's very cool. It turns out to be something like beta testing, right?

Yes it turns out that so. In fact, this is a very correct solution for teams, so they will save a significant amount and will be able to invest in the development.

Activity: 420

Activity: 336
The project is really very cool, there is no doubt that it will collect the necessary amount for further development. The platform has a very good potential and practical application
Why do you think the developers made a profit in a fixed amount of tokens . Why can't you do it with stakes? I think when profits are paid in stakes, it can attract a lot of people.
Payment by a fixed amount of tokens is a very common phenomenon today and there is nothing unusual about it. This is the prerogative of the developers and they have every right to do so. The growth potential of the token is very high.
Do you think all the tokens that were allocated to bounty will be distributed to the participants as a reward? I think not and a good portion of the tokens still remain. What developers will do with these tokens is unclear
I think the rest of the tokens will be burned as do most projects and unsold tokens, too. The community of the project is very extensive and the chance that there will be extra tokens is low.
Activity: 266
The project is really very cool, there is no doubt that it will collect the necessary amount for further development. The platform has a very good potential and practical application
Why do you think the developers made a profit in a fixed amount of tokens . Why can't you do it with stakes? I think when profits are paid in stakes, it can attract a lot of people.
Payment by a fixed amount of tokens is a very common phenomenon today and there is nothing unusual about it. This is the prerogative of the developers and they have every right to do so. The growth potential of the token is very high.
Do you think all the tokens that were allocated to bounty will be distributed to the participants as a reward? I think not and a good portion of the tokens still remain. What developers will do with these tokens is unclear
Activity: 266
Can I participate in a translation campaign? who can answer this question to me?

Yes, of course the project has a translation company, you can take part in it, if you want Smiley
Is there any specific list of supported languages, or can I translate the project into any languages?

You can see all the conditions of the campaign bounty in the description of this thread, I recommend that you do this so as not to ask more such questions. Wink
Thank you very much for your time and share your advice. You helped me a lot, thank you.
Activity: 210
Can I participate in a translation campaign? who can answer this question to me?

Yes, of course the project has a translation company, you can take part in it, if you want Smiley
Is there any specific list of supported languages, or can I translate the project into any languages?

You can see all the conditions of the campaign bounty in the description of this thread, I recommend that you do this so as not to ask more such questions. Wink

Pages:
Jump to: