Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]Kalkulus ⚒The Community backed cryptocurrency BOUNTY OVER!!! - page 13. (Read 5425 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
Hello bounty manager  Grin I wanna ask how do we report our tweeter retweets in here, should we just edit our 1st week and add the 2nd week or should we do a new reply to this thread for the next weeks report or should we quote our 1st week report to our new reply for the second week?

Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
As I promised you Mr manager, I will be on your new campaign once I change my avatar! I just did hope that you can let me in on campaign Cheesy
thanks again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
Dear Kalkulus's Bounty manager, as the fact that many Vietnamese people are interested in ICO now,
and Vietnam stays in among the top volume transactions of BTC according to Wall Street Journal (as describe in the bottom of this post),
so I wonder is that possible to open the Translation bounty for Vietnamese? If it's possible, I would like to spread Kalkulus project to Vietnamese community (I applied already).

Thanks for your consideration!

By the end of November, Japan, South Korea and Vietnam accounted for nearly 80% of bitcoin trading activity globally, according to research firm CryptoCompare, while U.S. trading was about one-fifth of the volume.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-force-behind-bitcoins-meteoric-rise-millions-of-asian-investors-1513074750
Activity: 315
Merit: 102
Today or at least tomorrow we will provide you a new webwallet where from where will be possible to receive, send and store your KLK from browser and mobile without accessing desktop client.
Hope this will be a good upgrade for all of you!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
I studied the project, I recommend everyone, the team is of quality, answers doubts with clarity, success is the consequence of this project.
legendary
admin why was I rejected response.

You have to get Kalkulus Address. Read the OP to learn how can you get an KLK address.
Activity: 315
Merit: 102
I think this project is quite amazing ad will be greatly successful. Thanks to the team efforts.

Thanks to all of you for the support!
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
admin why was I rejected response.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I think this project is quite amazing and will be greatly successful. Thanks to the team efforts.
legendary
Hey everyone, We have still slot for following languages:

Français
India
Portuguese
Turkish

Application Form: https://goo.gl/65ZL4W
Pages:
Jump to: