Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]LEVELNET - FIRST DISTRIBUTED CYBER SECURITY PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 7433 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
hi dev

I would like to report that I have changed my ethereum (ETH) address with a new one.
because my old ethereum address (ETH) is problematic.
this is my old address ethereum (ETH) 0x7C49a2E60402c6936a959F76c8A14EbcA4952130

and this my new ethereum (ETH) address: 0xB53F9Fe0921C7fE657beC4672d9A338b4C3941c7

number of spreadsheet levelnet bounty social media facebook : 184

username bitcointalk  : chen07
facebook profile link : https://www.facebook.com/kim.l.arya
email : [email protected]

thank you dev
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Any new information is updated ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Can you please explain how to sign up on your site? In the middle of filling the form it starts to load something and disable everything.
Loading is infinite.

Thank you.
Activity: 155
Merit: 15
LevelNet is very good project
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Can we change the signature?
Activity: 350
Dear LevelNet Bounty participants,

First of all, we would like to thank everyone for your support and activities during these 4 months. We really appreciate the fact you have been with us for such a long time, even if some of you joined us on the last week of our program.

Right at this moment, LevelNet is making important arrangements to appear on the market as its chief player. We cannot wait to share the news with our beloved community and some of them are connected with the Bounty Program. As it was announced before, it will be concluded on February, 15th, but … we invite everyone to stay with us a little longer!

LevelNet important dates — presale and crowdsale ones — will soon be confirmed and communicated to our friends and supporters, while we are planning to prolonge our Bounty Program until the end of the LevelNet’s ICO. We hope you continue supporting our project for several months more and will certainly get your rewards after the extended program ends.

We will be equally glad to invite those who joined the recent program but failed to do the bounty tasks and were declined. If you show your proactivity, then all your previously gained stakes will be added to your newly received ones! In case you break the rules of our extended bounty program, this option is not accessible to you.

We understand how much time passed since the current bounty program was launched. We decided to make the interim payments for all our members who managed to fulfill campaign tasks by February, 15th. All eligible participants can finish up with the program and receive their giveaways. The bounty team will make all needful calculations and organize the following token distribution. Please follow our channels to be aware of all news on this subject!

However, if you stay with us a little bit longer — your rewards will be higher! As airdrops are just the payments for 4 months, in case you join new Bounty Program, you will get more than this. Your previously gained stakes will be preserved and be added to newly received ones. All final rewards will be distributed after the ICO is over.

Be aware that starting from February, 15th we are taking a short break to see if some other bounty program updates — terms, conditions, etc. — are needed. Once we are fully ready, we’ll provide the whole information on new campaign via our channels.

We will be looking forward to seeing you all again!

Best regards,
LevelNet team.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Where I can see blog/video spreadsheet? If I have account on orderbook where I can submit my e-mail address? I Like bounty manager of your team, good girl.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Dear bounty participants!

Today is the last day of the current campaign. The new bounty program details will be communicated soon. PLease do NOT delete any posts/retweets/shares and don't remove your signature codes before our spreadsheets are updated!

Thanks Smiley

Thanks, LevelNet! I was so happy to participate in your campaign. I hope that too the moon will be very soon! Grin
Activity: 308
LevelNet Official
Dear bounty participants!

Today is the last day of the current campaign. The new bounty program details will be communicated soon. PLease do NOT delete any posts/retweets/shares and don't remove your signature codes before our spreadsheets are updated!

Thanks Smiley

Why in the twitter campaign spreadsheet, I get rejected?
Can you tell me the reason?
I don't see your token on orderbook yet  Undecided When will it list on orderbook?
Thanks!  Wink
We do not work with Ambisafe and Orderbook no more.
After the end of ICO our LVL token will be listed on exchanges. Exact information about what kind of exchanges will appear later.

So where will we receive our bounty? On MEW?
You should refresh about Oderbook pinned information on this ANN. It's confuses participants
LevelNet Official
This has been superb! What great ideology!
Well-done dev
Thank you for your interest.
You may join our Bounty campaign and earn some LVL tokens Wink
LevelNet Official
I don't see your token on orderbook yet  Undecided When will it list on orderbook?
Thanks!  Wink
We do not work with Ambisafe and Orderbook no more.
After the end of ICO our LVL token will be listed on exchanges. Exact information about what kind of exchanges will appear later.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
This has been superb! What great ideology!
Well-done dev
Thanks!  Wink
LevelNet Official
ATTENTION!

Hi, friends!

Now we have important announcement about our Bounty campaign!

>>>>>>> https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-bounty-program-updates-a9c74ee2573f <<<<<<<

Please, read it carefully!

All questions about LevelNet bounty campaign you can ask here or in our Telegram group: https://t.me/levelnetbounty
Our manager is @kissnger

LevelNet Official
Pages:
Jump to: