Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]LiveEdu - Bounty Moved to ANN thread - page 4. (Read 18950 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Aloha,

I just read that the EDU tokens will be distributed this month for contributors and that EDU will be listed on exchanges on March 1st.

Can we have a time frame for when the EDU tokens will be distributed for Bounty Program participants?

Thank you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Username Bitcointalk: fransupran
Bitcointalk Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fransupran-1253443
ETH: 0xb0067Db7311091871bb60a35D5F70b93f5B014d5
Post URL: https://sukabacaan.blogspot.co.id/2018/02/liveedu.html
Telegram: @Fransupran
Activity: 238
bounty end?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Can you update the spreadsheet ? i dont find my username in there
Activity: 210
Merit: 140
Hello Wapinter! I improved my rank to junior member, and updated signature! Consider this in our spreadsheet. Thank you!
Please update my spreadsheet №71
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Why is the admin not replying to queries and not updating the spreadsheet? Now that the ICO has ended, how do we know when to remove our signatures?

Admin where art thou???

and why you care ?
i see  its you not in the liveEdu signature  :/

i think manager still count and we just wait for updates when we can take off sig code
Sheets have been updated.You can remove your signature now
Great Sir, Thanks For update ,  Wink
Activity: 101
Hi dev, my name just disappeared on the signature campaign spreadsheet. Please, kindly do something about it. Thank you.
Sorry I was not managing it from the beginning.I didn't find your name on spreadsheet when it was submitted to me.

I want to remind that Bounty manger my Twitter Stakes still haven't update , May you check again ?

Thank you
Updated

For 3 weeks I participated on the signature campaign, I have no idea why my name disappeared on the spreadsheet. It is so frustrating, what a waste of time.
Activity: 110
I want to congratulate LiveEdu for achieving success, have a great moment of your life.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
How many coins have been allocated to signature bounties in total?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hi dev, my name just disappeared on the signature campaign spreadsheet. Please, kindly do something about it. Thank you.
Sorry I was not managing it from the beginning.I didn't find your name on spreadsheet when it was submitted to me.

I want to remind that Bounty manger my Twitter Stakes still haven't update , May you check again ?

Thank you
Updated

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

Thank you
Activity: 101
Thank you for the update!
I ended up with the most stakes for the signature campaign by .5 . . . yay?

In the future will announcements about when bounties will be distributed be through this thread or the ann thread?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Why is the admin not replying to queries and not updating the spreadsheet? Now that the ICO has ended, how do we know when to remove our signatures?

Admin where art thou???

and why you care ?

i think manager still count and we just wait for updates when we can take off sig code
Sheets have been updated.You can remove your signature now
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi, my rank is now full member.
I participate in the signature compaign, my number in the spreadsheet 69.
I took the appropriate signature and avatar.
Please take this into account in the calculations

Hi.
I wrote earlier about updating my rank to full member since January 16.
In the spreadsheet, these changes did not made.
I participated in the signature compaign
please check my number 69, Seryvolk
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

Admin where art thou???

and why you care ?

I'm guessing they don't have a bounty campaign manager for quite some time now.

Well, they said it would be updated so I guess we have to wait.
I imagine closing the bounty campaign is like #6 on their to do list.

Also, I posted it earlier, but when stakes are calculated, I would appreciate an update in my rank to full member.
I am #3 on the spreadsheet.
Yes, #3!
I was here from the very beginning!
Activity: 89
liveEdu good job. good luck ICO project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Admin where art thou???
Pages:
Jump to: