Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][NO SPREADSHEETS] Lets bring more transparency into bounty campaigns - page 2. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just one more question:
How can you fetch Telegram data for joins and invites?
Activity: 2
I hope this goes further then just initiative, please keep us updated on your progress!!! Cool
copper member
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
bethereum.com
Due to some private messages I've received I'd like to clarify some things:
  • The transparent bounty program software will be free of charge and available for any future ICO to use
  • I'm going to be contributing code with a detailed Set-up description to this GitHub repository
  • I'll keep posting updates in this topic, our Twitter account and Telegram group
  • Any help with the coding and testing is appreciated
copper member
bethereum.com
This is a very creative idea, offering a solution to the bounty program, which is sure to be popular.

Thanks for your support! Look at the sneak-peak of the frontend  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
would you like to translate for vietnamese? Cheesy
Send me a Private Message or hit me up on Telegram @robertadmin
okbro Smiley
copper member
bethereum.com
Send me a Private Message or hit me up on Telegram @robertadmin
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
This is a very creative idea, offering a solution to the bounty program, which is sure to be popular.
great project. waitting for somethings Cheesy

Thanks Wink show your support by joining our communities! We'll keep daily updates and start a testing group soon.
copper member
bethereum.com

Thanks Wink show your support by joining our communities! We'll keep daily updates and start a testing group soon.
copper member
bethereum.com
Hey,
I think a few spreadsheet
less bounty sluotion already hosting campaigns! But I'm not sure about their level of autencity yet.
Hence i will prefer humans + spreadsheet  when it's about checking contributions made by the heavy brianer like ourselves! And I also strongly believe the result be far more better than a systematic hard coded software capable
to produce!
Leaving 2 website link
here! There are others as well.
1/ https://bounty0x.io
2/ https://bountyhive.io
Cheers!

Hey, thanks for your reply, I know about both projects you posted, however these are not free services.
If I may ask, why would you rather trust a bunch of people going through thousands of rows of spreadsheets, than a hardcoded real-data software?
I've been testing our solution for a while now and it performs flawlessly. If a large support group and community helps with this initiative it can outperform any Bounty spreadsheet campaign in accuracy!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Is this a coin, ethereum token or what? Enterprise solution free or for sale? I don't get it.
Bethereum is a social betting platform on the Ethereum blockchain.

The bounty campaign solution is a separate project I'm working on. As I've grown into the crypto-community I've noticed allot of flaws and transparency issues. I want to change this by contributing to the society!

Hey,
I think a few spreadsheet
less bounty sluotion already hosting campaigns! But I'm not sure about their level of autencity yet.
Hence i will prefer humans + spreadsheet  when it's about checking contributions made by the heavy brianer like ourselves! And I also strongly believe the result be far more better than a systematic hard coded software capable
to produce!
Leaving 2 website link
here! There are others as well.
1/ https://bounty0x.io
2/ https://bountyhive.io

Cheers!

copper member
bethereum.com
How will you contribute this project to other ICOs? Im interested
I'm creating a new repository on GitHub and will be adding code soon.
Activity: 4
How will you contribute this project to other ICOs? Im interested
copper member
bethereum.com
Is this a coin, ethereum token or what? Enterprise solution free or for sale? I don't get it.
Bethereum is a social betting platform on the Ethereum blockchain.

The bounty campaign solution is a separate project I'm working on. As I've grown into the crypto-community I've noticed allot of flaws and transparency issues. I want to change this by contributing to the society!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
copper member
bethereum.com
Full disclosure: I'm an advisor and developer at Bethereum
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Reddit | Medium

Why don't I get my tokens instantly or sometimes not at all?
  • 99% of bounty campaigns function with Google forms and Spreadsheets
  • Spreadsheets are messy and get cluttered
  • Spreadsheets don't provide the functionality to validate real data from social media
  • The bounty campaign host has to manually check the inputs from people - this can take weeks
  • There is no unified way of managing bounty campaigns

The transparent easy-to-participate bounty solution we're working on:
  • No Google spreadsheets involved
  • Authorization of social media accounts
  • Use of validated social media data utilised by APIs
  • Leaderboard updated in real-time
  • Implementation of practices to prevent bots/fake accounts from gaining points

Pages:
Jump to: