Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]PCC - First Adults Entertainment Services Platform ICO - page 16. (Read 11205 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am very thankful to the swarm fund team,because you created a very exciting idea and am deeply impressed by the team's goals and objectives.  This project is very promising and I hope it will be usefull for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO.

Hi!  Smiley Thank you for your feedback and support.
Activity: 112
I am very thankful to the swarm fund team,because you created a very exciting idea and am deeply impressed by the team's goals and objectives.  This project is very promising and I hope it will be usefull for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO.
Hi! I join bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck to the developers.

Hi!  Wink Thank you for your participation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Over 700ETH raised so far. I think that isn't a bad start. Let's keep spreading the info to the world.
Activity: 238
Wow! So hot project

Yep.
But first, you need to see their last two tweets Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 80
Wow! So hot project
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
Hello there!
Joined twitter bounty
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hi! I join bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck to the developers.
This is one of the matured and successful programs online. Thanks Dev for a job well done

Hi! Thanks for your feedback.  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
This is one of the matured and successful programs online. Thanks Dev for a job well done
Activity: 126
very good project, I will continue to support this project until ICO is complete, and I am sure this project will be successful and be the best....
Activity: 98
Great idea. I join the Bounty campaign. Good luck to the project and developers.
I`d like to reserve hinde translation if it possible

Sorry, this language is already reserved.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
I`d like to reserve hinde translation if it possible
Great project. Good luck to the developers. I participate in your Bounty campaign.  Wink
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Why only a few people joined your telegram group? It's better to build a strong group.
It talks more about the project.
Can you please reserve for me Turkish translation. I have so much experience in this point but they were official. Translating is part of my job at work.

Sure any translation is welcomed, just do not forget to confirm that you are reserving a language, and  do not forget to fill in form)
https://goo.gl/forms/ZkNhFAGe325IPkXv2
Activity: 207
...Our goal is being human in the world...
Can you please reserve for me Turkish translation. I have so much experience in this point but they were official. Translating is part of my job at work.
join bounty

Hi!  Wink We are glad to see you among the participants of the Bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: