Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍺🏅🍺[BOUNTY][Phase 1][SKI] Skillchain: THE LINKEDIN OF THE FUTURE 🍺🏅🍺 - page 12. (Read 10240 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi sir,
If you need a translator into Indonesian, you can contact me
this is my portfolio

WHITEPAPER

CIT TOKEN     ORIGAMI NETWORK    LOCAL FLOW    REPU    GILGAMESH    OS.UNIVERSITY    SELFLLERY

WEBSITE

LOCAL FLOW  

ANN and BOUNTY 

SELFLLERY BOUNTY     SELFLLERY ANN     GILGAMESH ANN     REPU ANN & BOUNTY     GOA COIN ANN     TRAKINVEST     ORIGAMI ANN     CIT TOKEN ANN     THE BLACK HAND ANN     SHEKEL ANN      WINDCOIN ANN  

BLOG MEDIA TRANSLATE 

NETWORK UNIT     WYSKER     ORIGAMI     SHEKEL     NETWORK UNIT     SHEKEL
Activity: 686
Merit: 1
Should I fill out this form for every retweet? Thank you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Dear Bounty Manager,
May I ask if we need to  fill up the report form everyday to submit each report (for example in twitter campaign)?

Pls enlighten us regarding the rules of submitting reports. Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
So, do we need to fill in the form for each tweet/retweet, or simply do it after the first retweet and you guys will monitor from then on?  Further explanation/clarification of the reporting process would be appreciated, please.

hey ausseisloth,

please fill in the form for each tweet (the retweet of at least on of our tweets is the condition to meet in order to qualify).

thanks

where form?In what form does each tweet?

this is the form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt0K6I8ZjhKqRbYqokEoSpD1LRhSw4PCGpv2q_WInnBH-dbg/viewform?usp=sf_link

fill the form for each tweet you do

in this form only e-mail , Your Telegram account name *
Wallet (please verify your address is correct!) *

Huh

fill in the first page and click "next", please. Then choose the bounty section of your interest and click again "next".
Activity: 112
So, do we need to fill in the form for each tweet/retweet, or simply do it after the first retweet and you guys will monitor from then on?  Further explanation/clarification of the reporting process would be appreciated, please.

hey ausseisloth,

please fill in the form for each tweet (the retweet of at least on of our tweets is the condition to meet in order to qualify).

thanks

this is the form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt0K6I8ZjhKqRbYqokEoSpD1LRhSw4PCGpv2q_WInnBH-dbg/viewform?usp=sf_link

in this form only e-mail , Your Telegram account name *
Wallet (please verify your address is correct!) *

Huh
So, do we need to fill in the form for each tweet/retweet, or simply do it after the first retweet and you guys will monitor from then on?  Further explanation/clarification of the reporting process would be appreciated, please.

hey ausseisloth,

thanks

this is the form

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
RESERVE FILIPINO TRANSLATION!

Portfolio:[/b]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EEZ4sWMjh6Qy4O1hdsPzgiz4WVoOjtugvk53TqRVxbE

Bitcointalkusername:Tramle091296
Bitcointalklink: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tramle091296-1052986
Telegram user: @Tramle05

Kindly PM me If im accepted Smiley
So, do we need to fill in the form for each tweet/retweet, or simply do it after the first retweet and you guys will monitor from then on?  Further explanation/clarification of the reporting process would be appreciated, please.

hey ausseisloth,

thanks

hey ausseisloth,

thanks
Activity: 280
Hello just signed up. Please explain when do we report? What will be the format?

Thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Need Russian translate? i can! reserve
or give me link russian thread
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Need Polish translation ? If yes i want to reserve
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
where can I see the spreadsheet?

hi bairakoleg,

atm the spreadsheet is not shared.
If you have any doubt please ask for a check here or write an email to the dedicated address [email protected]
As without spreadsheets? How do I know if you approved of me or not? I'll finish the campaign , will make 30 tweets, and you at the end of Skagen - sorry buddy you weren't approved )

hi bairakoleg,

atm the spreadsheet is not shared.
If you have any doubt please ask for a check here or write an email to the dedicated address [email protected]
Activity: 280
tell me please,  where to send my reports? Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello!

To qualify:
- All your followers must be real followers
- You must follow us on Twitter (@Skillchain_io)
- You must have retweeted one of our tweets at least once

For 1 tweet (must mention us + link either to our website, Telegram group, or whitepaper)

10 SKI for 100-300 followers on your Twitter account
20 SKI for 300-500 followers on your Twitter account
30 SKI for 500-1000 followers on your Twitter account
100 SKI for more than 1000 followers on your Twitter account

You must keep the tweet until the end of the token generation event.
You must wait at least 1 day from 1 tweet to another.
Max allowed number of tweets: 30 tweet.
Pages:
Jump to: