Pages:
Author

Topic: BountyPortals.com - page 3. (Read 1206 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 12, 2017, 12:48:53 PM
I think you are talking about bounty portal made by irfan and I know that guy is involved with marketing stuffs of different projects. He is really good at managing different bounty campaigns and he seems building this platform to automate the process. But it is quite hard to automate bounty like he claims and he might have to hire few web developer to build it from scratch. Don't know how this platform will work in future but right now it is more like a portfolio of irfan works.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 12, 2017, 09:47:53 AM
indeed,
that is why the site still under development.
every site will be like that for the beginning and it need a lot of time and money to fix it.
like this forum a few years ago,but it improved really fast because of this is the first Bitcoin forum.
and the crypto enthusiast helping this forum to grow by donating their Bitcoin.
not like bountyportals,it's a private forum created for a place a company/project to place their bounty.
they still don't have any financial resource that is why the site is slow as hell.
just give it more time,if they're serious i believe they can improve it.
yes this site is still under development. I've heard this site was created by one of the users in this forum. he held some bounty to attract users to register in the forum. this proves that he is still trying to check how traffic will get a forum. one of the issues on the website is the appearance of websites that look too much flash, this will be very influential in the speed of loading the page. plus it seems there is still a coding setting that has errors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 12, 2017, 07:53:43 AM
indeed,
that is why the site still under development.
every site will be like that for the beginning and it need a lot of time and money to fix it.
like this forum a few years ago,but it improved really fast because of this is the first Bitcoin forum.
and the crypto enthusiast helping this forum to grow by donating their Bitcoin.
not like bountyportals,it's a private forum created for a place a company/project to place their bounty.
they still don't have any financial resource that is why the site is slow as hell.
just give it more time,if they're serious i believe they can improve it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
September 12, 2017, 04:07:50 AM
Is it me or are these portals super slow and inefficient?

Seems to me someone is cheap to buy a proper server, and running 10-s of instances on a 1 core vps and 500 MB ram

AFAIK great progress has been made on bounty portals.

Good job!
Pages:
Jump to: