Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] EcoGreenHouse - Organic Products For You - page 11. (Read 6837 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The project is interesting, I will participate with pleasure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
By the way, in which languages is the White Paper translated?
Activity: 644
Interesting project, I will participate
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Your translation rewards dont make sense : you say it's 10% but it seems very low, you don't give enough details : how much 3% represents of the maximum of tokens issued?

If giving 350 tokens( or lets say 500 with the website) to 10 persons represents 10% so 3500-5000, the 3% for the whole bounty represents 35000-50000.  It is extremely low, especially with your tokens price. It's almost working for you for free , even more translations, people didnt even do the maths before accepting.

Maybe that's why you didn't display the number of tokens allocated.

So you seriously need to rework on your Campaign, translation is clearly not valued right for example

Thank you for your interest
We will think about how to further stimulate bounty members
I'm sure that all bounty participants will be satisfied
We allocate 3% of tokens for the bounty program. We do not scam to promise more and not to fulfill. We have a real business

Yes, I do not want to work for free. You need to fix the bounty program
Activity: 840
I would like to write an article for your project. How many tokens will I get for this?
Activity: 294
conditions of tw and fb very not clear. It is possible to describe a little more simply. Huh

Hi

Twitter
Terms and Conditions:

1: Twitter  Account must have Minimum 200 Followers.
2: Twitter  account must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.
3: You must be an active and regular twitter users, and must be retweeting Twitter EcoGgreenHouse  team official tweets and updates. (At least 70% of tweets must be retweets)
4: Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. user found to be using multi accounts, will be blacklisted.
5: Terms and Condition can be changed or more can be applied.

FB
Terms and Conditions:

1: Facebook  Account must have Minimum 140 Friends.
2: Facebook  account must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.
3: You must be an active and regular Facebook users - comment, and share our posts.
4: Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. user found to be using multi accounts, will be blacklisted.

if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask

How many minimum and maximum tweets per week also same to facebook.
How many retweets and shares Maximum or minimum?

we do not have a minimum amount - we have a maximum of 5 tweets per week. However, we expect that it is in your interest to write more than 0 tweets))

Activity: 756
conditions of tw and fb very not clear. It is possible to describe a little more simply. Huh

Hi

Twitter
Terms and Conditions:

2: Twitter  account must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.
3: You must be an active and regular twitter users, and must be retweeting Twitter EcoGgreenHouse  team official tweets and updates. (At least 70% of tweets must be retweets)

FB
Terms and Conditions:

2: Facebook  account must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.
3: You must be an active and regular Facebook users - comment, and share our posts.

How many minimum and maximum tweets per week also same to facebook.
How many retweets and shares Maximum or minimum?

Hi

Twitter
Terms and Conditions:

FB
Terms and Conditions:

I would like to write an article and also follow you on social networks.
Can you let us know how much price for 1 EGH in USD?

hello, glad to see you in our team.
Our tokens are denominated in ETH.
Sure will be writing an article on Sunday on ecogreen blog. So how much for 50 EGH in ETH?

Joined twitter and facebook campaigns

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
this project provide bounty blog & media campaign, today i will make a blog and video about this project

Hi, we will wait for your video))

Interestingly, studying at Twitter and Facebook. Good luck

Hi, thanks, of course we are now learning to be better for you. ))
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this project provide bounty blog & media campaign, today i will make a blog and video about this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 115

Interestingly, studying at Twitter and Facebook. Good luck
Done joining on the twitter campaign. Thank you! Looking forward for this great project. I know this project have great potential... Active developers. More power....

Hi, thanks for the kind words

hello, glad to see you in our team.
Our tokens are denominated in ETH.
Your translation rewards dont make sense : you say it's 10% but it seems very low, you don't give enough details : how much 3% represents of the maximum of tokens issued?

If giving 350 tokens( or lets say 500 with the website) to 10 persons represents 10% so 3500-5000, the 3% for the whole bounty represents 35000-50000.  It is extremely low, especially with your tokens price. It's almost working for you for free , even more translations, people didnt even do the maths before accepting.

So you seriously need to rework on your Campaign, translation is clearly not valued right for example

Thank you for your interest
We will think about how to further stimulate bounty members
I'm sure that all bounty participants will be satisfied
We allocate 3% of tokens for the bounty program. We do not scam to promise more and not to fulfill. We have a real business
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Joined twitter campaign. The development team good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: