Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] ⚡ Rexpax - ⚡ BOUNTY CAMPAIGN CLOSED - page 3. (Read 3434 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Пpивeт, pябятa!
Пpиcoeдинилcя к пoддepжкe пpoeктa.
Cкopo бyдy exaть в Mинcк, кcтaти..
Уcпexoв!

Cпacибo бoльшoe!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Пpивeт, pябятa!
Пpиcoeдинилcя к пoддepжкe пpoeктa.
Cкopo бyдy exaть в Mинcк, кcтaти..
Уcпexoв!
Good afternoon. I want to ask. Is it possible to exit the program bounty before it ends? Will the shares be kept for those who will leave before the official end of ICO?

Hello! Sure - it's up to you to decide when to start and when to finish participating in our campaign.
Hi guys! We've made some changes to our signature campaign:
- The maximum number of participants - 30;
- Participants don't need to keep the signature until the end of ICO. However, if they decide to continue participating, they'll be rewarded according to their results.
У вac интepecнaя зaдyмкa пpoeктa и xopoшaя бayнти пpoгpaммa. Oбязaтeльнo пpимy yчacтиe!

Cпacибo зa пoддepжкy!

Hi! Thanks for participating in our campaign! But a comment on Bitcointalk is not considered as a report. You need to fill in the form - you can find it in the very first post in this thread.

Hello! Thanks for participating in our campaign! But a comment on Bitcointalk is not considered as a report. You need to fill in the form - you can find it in the very first post in this thread.
i didnt see my stake in week 2 (facebook and twitter campaign), I had reported my activities. please fix it.

Hey! I can't find you in the spreadsheet. Are you sure you filled in the form?
Activity: 498
Merit: 105
i didnt see my stake in week 2 (facebook and twitter campaign), I had reported my activities. please fix it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Good afternoon. I want to ask. Is it possible to exit the program bounty before it ends? Will the shares be kept for those who will leave before the official end of ICO?
Good luck dev's! Add your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool.

Thank you very much!!!=)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
Good luck dev's! Add your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I also added Rexpax ... to the list of scammers. Wink
Why do u think so? Any arguments?

First, the conditions of the bounty are created so as to pay as little as possible to the participants of the company. Explain to me in what prinipialnost to do or make posts in not less than in 4 hours why not 5 not 2? Secondly, even having fulfilled all the conditions, some posts or reposts do not charge for unknown reasons. In the third of such a poor report, I have never seen. What kind of nonsense, each time to fill out a form to indicate what one tweet has done? And finally, the questions are not answered. Next, I will not participate in the project as it is scam.

Hello! Let me clarify some details of the campaign point by point, as listed by you.
First. The number of bounty participants is limited. The conditions of the bounty are created so that it's up to you to decide whether you agree on the payment or not. It does not present the project as a scam.
Second. The PRINCIPIALNOST (eng: principle) of the frequency of posting is decided by the Team, you are welcome to refuse participation if it doesn't suit you. It also does not present the project as a scam.
Third. Each question asked by you has been clarified by our bounty-manager to you personally, so if there are still any, you are welcome to ask. This point also does not show Rexpax as a scam.

and #4: calling a proejct with an MVP, 3 years of development and lots of experience a scam just represents YOU as a little baby scammer, so cool your heat guy please.

Have a nice day!

I'm not going to prove anything to you here, this is my personal opinion! So it's your personal opinion about what I wrote. Your opinion is not an axiom and is not true, it's just an opinion, especially since you are an interested party. Therefore, it is not necessary to try to deceive someone here. People are not stupid and see everything themselves. Have a good day.

Well, I think, there's no need to argue, we were not going to deceive you, and you're absolutely right: everyone sees everything and makes his own opinion. We are sorry that you had a bad one. Hope everything will be okay with you. Have a nice day
Activity: 294
Merit: 106

First, the conditions of the bounty are created so as to pay as little as possible to the participants of the company. Explain to me in what prinipialnost to do or make posts in not less than in 4 hours why not 5 not 2? Secondly, even having fulfilled all the conditions, some posts or reposts do not charge for unknown reasons. In the third of such a poor report, I have never seen. What kind of nonsense, each time to fill out a form to indicate what one tweet has done? And finally, the questions are not answered. Next, I will not participate in the project as it is scam.

Hello! Let me clarify some details of the campaign point by point, as listed by you.
First. The number of bounty participants is limited. The conditions of the bounty are created so that it's up to you to decide whether you agree on the payment or not. It does not present the project as a scam.
Second. The PRINCIPIALNOST (eng: principle) of the frequency of posting is decided by the Team, you are welcome to refuse participation if it doesn't suit you. It also does not present the project as a scam.
Third. Each question asked by you has been clarified by our bounty-manager to you personally, so if there are still any, you are welcome to ask. This point also does not show Rexpax as a scam.

and #4: calling a proejct with an MVP, 3 years of development and lots of experience a scam just represents YOU as a little baby scammer, so cool your heat guy please.

Have a nice day!

I'm not going to prove anything to you here, this is my personal opinion! So it's your personal opinion about what I wrote. Your opinion is not an axiom and is not true, it's just an opinion, especially since you are an interested party. Therefore, it is not necessary to try to deceive someone here. People are not stupid and see everything themselves. Have a good day.
Activity: 336
Hello Bounty Manager,
I'm done with Week 1 report. Now starting with Week 2. Everyday, feel so excited in campaigning your project!

Hello!
gogogo! Togeter we can change the world for the better! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 336

Have a nice day!
Pages:
Jump to: